The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Four Man End-Game Group LF Trial Run Group / Guild [PVE/AD]

Katra
Katra
Soul Shriven
Greetings, Aldmeri Dominion PC players;

Currently playing with your small clique and/or a larger group looking to play with other well-geared, highly-skilled players?

Forming after the release of the Imperial City DLC, my friends and I have grown as a smaller group usually varying in population between 4 and 8. In our short time, we have tackled all of ESO’s non-Trial PVE content resulting in all the veteran dungeons being placed on farm and difficult to obtain achievements accomplished. Sadly though, within the last few weeks our population has dwindled and we are looking to expand our exposure to other players with similar goals.

The group and I are seeking other smaller cliques to join us and prepare for the Maw of Lorkhaj (or perhaps a larger group or guild seeking to add experienced end-game, well-geared and highly skilled players to their ranks). We typically are running daily from 6pm to 11pm PST but schedule nightly goals on Sundays through Wednesday. The entirety of our group can perform multiple tasks (most of us the full holy trinity on one toon or another) and we are hoping to play with other like-minded individuals!

We will continue to seek new compatriots and fellow combatants in anticipation of the Thieves Guild release; If you would like to run dungeons, complete some achievements or just touch base please feel free to respond in this forum thread or send me or my friends a tell in-game.

Sincerely,

@Katra
@Godshield
@Mikwarr
@Ryde