The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xylena come hither

Prysom
Prysom
As a semi new player loving on my dk I hear xylenas name a lot. A lot of good and respectable things. I wanted to see if she would be willing to assist me with my dk, and maybe provide a place for me to pvp with her as I love to learn from good people. I am unsure which faction she runs as I have never seen her play myself but I think I would like to and learn. Anyone got any info as to how to reach her and what faction/s she play on currently?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prysom wrote: »
    As a semi new player loving on my dk I hear xylenas name a lot. A lot of good and respectable things. I wanted to see if she would be willing to assist me with my dk, and maybe provide a place for me to pvp with her as I love to learn from good people. I am unsure which faction she runs as I have never seen her play myself but I think I would like to and learn. Anyone got any info as to how to reach her and what faction/s she play on currently?

I think she re-rolled from EP, but am not too sure. she is good though, I have seen it first hand,
    Edited by Cody on January 31, 2016 7:50AM
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    I would love to get tips and watch her combat. I like the pvp of this game and love my dk so far.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on NA PC you have her character name so why not just send her an in game message or whisper?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    I sometimes feel it rude to randomly whisper someone. Figured I would see if anyone could get me an introduction first
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes feel it rude to randomly whisper someone. Figured I would see if anyone could get me an introduction first

As long as it's not a hate whisper and you don't spam them with whispers after they don't answer, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..Come....hither...?

fable-iii-20090830061613339.jpg
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • KennanTheCold
    KennanTheCold
    ✭✭✭
    Xylena is currently on hiatus, she may come back after this next update. She plays both EP and DC and is GM of EPHS, your best bet is to wait till the update or contact EPHS.
    Kennan Freesword
    Adielle Freesword
    Kennan Freesword Jr
    Noble Freesword
    Tara Freesword
    Bruce Freesword
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kova wrote: »
    ..Come....hither...?

fable-iii-20090830061613339.jpg

i miss that game
  • Therium104
    Therium104
    ✭✭✭

Lol. So out of the few spammable abilities one DK comes out on top. How about ZOS does their job and buffs DK to be compeitive with the other classes. These threads are ridiculous. At the very least they could nerf NB and Sorc. You know balance. Magic DK badly needs a buff. The Stam DK is as effective as other stamina based builds but uses almost NO class abilities. Any of you special kids want to guess why?

• Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Therium104 wrote: »

Lol. So out of the few spammable abilities one DK comes out on top. How about ZOS does their job and buffs DK to be compeitive with the other classes. These threads are ridiculous. At the very least they could nerf NB and Sorc. You know balance. Magic DK badly needs a buff. The Stam DK is as effective as other stamina based builds but uses almost NO class abilities. Any of you special kids want to guess why?

Hey, I can see you have some strong feelings for DK buffs and nerfs and class balances, and Ima let you finish, but I'm gonna need you to reread this thread and ask yourself what the *snip* that has to do with anything here?

It's like having that one family member that can't stop making political jokes at get togethers.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn