The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When does the Funnel health heal tick (for allies)?

WitchKing_of_Nirn
When you cast entropy, the self heal effect happens on the first tick, the 6th and the 12th. funnel health appears to work the same way for your self heal, but what about the 2 friendly targets? Do they wait for the tick or is it instant, and therefor really worth spamming near constantly (from a healer point of view)?
  • Triipzzz
    Triipzzz
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it is instant or appears to be if you run with others using it. I run a v16 magica nb with a couple of mates with identical builds (It cancels out needing a healer for most dungeon related activities that way). Im not saying you can't but I will say I haven't heard of many nb healers spamming funnel health for big heals. A job best left to a templar or stacking crit and healing with a resto staff if you do want to heal on your nb.
  • cavakthestampede
    cavakthestampede
    ✭✭✭
    I want to bump this, and ask if anyone else has experience with it? I run a v16 nightblade healer and even looking carefully its hard to tell if its instant on others when in group. I have trouble deciding if its a heal from a previous tick or the initial heal of the newly cast tick.
  • WitchKing_of_Nirn
    . Bump
  • BdCHighVoltage
    isn't every 2 seconds?

on hit and then every 2 seconds
  • WitchKing_of_Nirn
    It doesn't specify if the first tick works for alies like it does the NB themself.

• lazarusrevives
    This was on the wiki site for eso skills.

"Steal an enemy’s life force, dealing [x] Magic Damage and healing you and up to 2 nearby allies for 25% of the damage inflicted every 2 seconds.
    Also heals nearby allies" http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Siphoning+Skills

So, based on that everyone in range should get an equal 25% heal each 2 seconds. But, I may be misunderstanding something here.
    It's green so it's nature! XD