The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to better my DPS! What should I do? (screenshots of my current state inside)

amirgelman
amirgelman
✭✭✭
Help guyz.
- I'm a DK
- Full Heavy Armor with One Handed\Shield (all attributes to my health regen)
- Vet 2 (almost 3).
WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE FOR BETTER DPS?
and also, I actually love dual-wielding more then one\shield... can I still tank while being a dual-wielder? and yet be the strongest mf in the room??

current state:
A2WznXn.png
Edited by amirgelman on January 30, 2016 4:41PM
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    amirgelman wrote: »
    Help guyz.
    - I'm a DK
    - Vet 2 (almost 3).
    and also, I actually love dual-wielding more then one\shield... can I still tank while being a dual-wielder? and yet be the strongest mf in the room??

current state:
    A2WznXn.png

Do you want more DPS or do you want to tank? Its not really ideal to do both at the same time, having 2 different builds is an option tho.
    Xbox NA
  • amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    SmokeGod wrote: »
    Help guyz.
    - I'm a DK
    - Vet 2 (almost 3).

current state:
    A2WznXn.png

Do you want more DPS or do you want to tank? Its not really ideal to do both at the same time, having 2 different builds is an option tho.

i see... so let's say i want a DPS badass dual wielder... any tips?
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Help guyz.
    - I'm a DK
    - Vet 2 (almost 3).

current state:
    A2WznXn.png

I don't have a dk so I would assume the build would be a lil different but I'm running 5 hundings, 3 agility (jewelry) all damage glyphs and 1 piece molag kena, 1 peice blood spawn. I'm v16 so I get around 4500+ weapon damage and I'm still pushing 2k recovery. You also want to have max Stam glyphs on all your armor. I have around 33k without food. My weapons are just agility weapons but I'm trying to get maelstrom weapons. Also if you get the fighters guild ultimate and morph it to flawless dawnbreaker you get 8% more weapon damage
    Xbox NA
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    As a stam dk you might be better off with a 2h than dual wield. You can do more work with wrecking blow and heavy attacks, then you would with flurry strikes or somethin like that.
    Xbox NA
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a stam dk you might be better off with a 2h than dual wield. You can do more work with wrecking blow and heavy attacks, then you would with flurry strikes or somethin like that.

Dual wield is better, because of steel tornado. :P Everyone needs an aoe.
    Edit: here's a very nice build: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/242653/combustion-fear-turbo-eso-so-serpent-hm-stamina-dk-28-6k-mundus#latest
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 30, 2016 6:52PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a stam user, there is no reason to not DW and 2H. WB is a one stop wonder that can't be compared. Rally. Tornado and weapon dmg boost.

The best DKs Ive met are flappy wings wrecking blow dragon leapers of doom!

How can you ignore WB? HOW?! Lmfao
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help guyz.
    - I'm a DK
    - Vet 2 (almost 3).

current state:
    A2WznXn.png

Heres a few videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2HunuXNwOI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xaOESk_7tA&index=6&list=LLuTM7l_B-vkhkAvP4w86jWw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MsLsCVdTE
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To start with you need to get rid of most if not all of the heavy, you want all the med Armour passives opened up and at min a full set of 5 med to get the 5 set med Armour passives, you could run 3 med hundings and 2 hundings swords or daggers, that would give you a set of 5 hundings to get the set weapon damage. Then you need to add at min two more med to get the 5 set med armour passives, I would go with a set of 4 med Night mothers for the weapon damage/crit stats.

But if you go this way you are no longer a "tank" you are DPS.

CPs, well what ever gives you more damage and stam regen , crit is good but weapon / penetration rules. plus some stam reduction.

Mudus , either Warrior for weapon damage or Serpent for stam regen, plus have divines on at least 3 or 4 pieces of the Armour, on shoulders, hands, feet waist, then enchan ment percent increase on the head, chest, legs to give you more stam from your stam enchants.

I am sure there are better sets ups but this works well.
    Edited by Reevster on January 30, 2016 8:22PM
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Use rapid strikes as spamable ability and keep up dots like unstable flame, burning breath, caltrops, tending slashes, scorched earth, poison arrow
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    For pure dps, you need to have a much higher crit chance as well. I would try to get to 50-60% weapon critical. Thief and shadow mundus stones are the best (Imao) for pure dps. You also want to go at least 5p of medium armor because of the passives. Also, how did you get 700k xp in 1 minute?
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    Dual wielding daggers with precise is a good way to get extra crit, just make sure you have twin blade and blunt
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a stam user, there is no reason to not DW and 2H. WB is a one stop wonder that can't be compared. Rally. Tornado and weapon dmg boost.

The best DKs Ive met are flappy wings wrecking blow dragon leapers of doom!

How can you ignore WB? HOW?! Lmfao

He is talking about DPS, which means PvE. I'm sorry you didn't catch that.

To OP: If you want to DPS you will want to wear light or medium armor, not heavy. If you're magicka based use light armor and a destruction staff. If you're stamina based use medium armor and a twohander or dual wield, or both. :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Help guyz.
    - I'm a DK
    - Vet 2 (almost 3).

current state:
    A2WznXn.png

while heavy armor makes you a bit more tankier, I would use medium armor (for stamina regen passives)