The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No coffer for weekly helra and still no reward for weekly dsa

M_TeK_9
M_TeK_9
✭✭✭
No responses from any ticket either. @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by M_TeK_9 on January 29, 2016 5:14AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, you're supposed to get loot for the weekly? I thought they removed it because it was only good for deconstructing anyway.
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged a ticket for this the first time and got what looked like an automated response. Next week I took screenshots of the position on the log of my character and when I didn't get my rewards i logged another ticket with the screenshot and they then sent me my reward. Try that next time.
    My internet is invalid
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    I had to submit a ticket 3 weeks ago for the VDSA reward and I finally got it, but for lasts week I've received auto responses from templates. I also did not get the coffer from hel-Ra that you get from the mission today. Ran it twice to see if it was just a glitch but sure enough only some of us got it. No reply from that ticket either.

Love this customer service.
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely absurd!!!!! I submitted yet another ticket like the 6 stupid *** autoresponses told me to and I AM STILL GETTING AUTO RESPONSES!!!!! 4 templated responses on a NEW ticket after 6 autoresponses on the previous one. USELESS CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!

I PAY YOU MONTHLY, YOU CON ARTIST GOOFS! SHOW SOME RESPECT AND REPLY WITH A REAL ANSWER
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For your convenience I have moved this discussion to the Customer Service General Chat where it is more relevant and can be better addressed.

For clarification It does help to include the following information in advance:

•The name of the Trial
    •The name of the character you were on that placed on the leaderboards
    •The names of the other group members
    •The time and date you completed the Trial
    •Information on whether or not you've ever placed in the leaderboards before
    •The names of any players from your group who did show up on the leaderboard
    •Information on whether or not all players were present for both the start and end of the Trial
    •Screenshots!

It doesn't help to put in multiple email requests as this doesn't help to boost the issue. If anything it may slow down the response time.

Could you please reply with a ticket number so that we can check the status of your inquiry?
    Keep in mind that coffer rewards in particular must be addressed by a specialized team and cannot be awarded by general Customer Support. As we are still catching up with support replies this can take a little while to make it to the proper team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    You have been very helpful, CoriJ. I thank you. However, it was one single ticket that led to 10 responses that were nothing but template selections informing me to create a new ticket. It wasn't until I posted with anger that they responded.

Here's the multiple lazy template CR responses : 160125-002142

they finally answered under a new ticket : 160127-001840 (not one I created, but one they opened)

So...not to sound like "one of those guys" but "multiple" tickets is the only thing that WORKED.

Seriously though...you have to do something about your e-mail support, man. If you saw my previous issues and how I was treated you'd be embarrassed to work for ZOS. Every time I run in to an issue I get the run around for DAYS with stupid auto template responses that your obviously lazy and/or incompetent reps love to send.

If this were any other business like fast food or car sales, etc there would be consequences directed toward said CS Reps for how they treat paying customers.
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    So they responded....but have taken no action. Meanwhile 2 of the other guys who ran DSA with me have received theirs.

I applaud the consistency. The consistency to utterly disappoint me when facing customer service issues.