The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone at ZOS likes bears

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
Black bear now for the next month, but we get the camel mount in March. I'm just going to hang on to my stash of 4K plus of crowns for that camel mount. :).
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Someone at ZOS likes bears"

I know. Isn't it awesome!

I've been waiting for my bears since... well, whenever it was they announced that there would be mounts other than horse. Am very happy with all this ursine action.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna get me that Black Bear. Haha haha I'm excited, the fallout Buzz has calmed, and I'm on eso again!
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone at ZOS likes color sliders. At least the senche and horse and guar mount reskins were more than just a color change.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forztr wrote: »
    Someone at ZOS likes color sliders. At least the senche and horse and guar mount reskins were more than just a color change.

I concur, a Black bear's face is smaller and the teeth are sharper ect. They can really do a little bit of effort with this. OR if you really must just do a colour change at least add a cool effect to it to balance it out :tongue:

I'd say some cool bear ideas:

Reach Bear / Barbaric Bear - looks like normal bear but instead of a regular saddle and straps everything is bones and branches, some vines to hold it in place.

Zombie bear :smiley: because reasons...

Daedric bear - Would have armour ( especially armoured claws ) and like black smoke / red glow effects around the feet when it runs...

Give us some cool effect mount again like the Nightmare Coarser I REALLY want a bear like that.

While I love my polar bear I think a bear with special effects would also be cool.

Heck even a Rabid bear would be nice : Special effects : blood drips from the mouth ?
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is betting on them releasing a panda mount,a second camel with a a hump difference or different color by the end of summer.that bearded dragon is gonna have 3-4 variations lol.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Board meetings at Zenimax HQ
    y8ksq.jpg
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, so we've had the bears in brown, white and black.

With any luck they will stop there.

However, I wouldn't be that surprised if magic green and purple bears show up in the crown store at some point. :|
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe one with a Rainbow on its chest, or a heart, or cloud, or star, or........

Oh crap, there I go showing my go again. Points for anyone who gets the reference.
    Edited by ZakuBeta on January 30, 2016 2:35PM
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they are just trying to make this game bearable.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Diab3ticBatman
    I think they are just trying to make this game bearable.

I see what you did there.
    The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
    WE RUN AS ONE!
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Have brown and white bear.....but even i not planning buy AGAIN bear with different color....its crazy already. I more excited about pig even its not limited. Why? Simple: its something new and not another bear:)
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    You would think that pets like the Markarth Bear-Dog, the Baby Netch and the up and coming Psijic Domino Pig and Fiendroth would all be limited as they are sort of (at this point in time) one of a kind.
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    ZakuBeta wrote: »
    Or maybe one with a Rainbow on its chest, or a heart, or cloud, or star, or........

Oh crap, there I go showing my go again. Points for anyone who gets the reference.

The Carebears?
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks hold on long enough and you might see Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Piggie, The Road Runner, Yosemite Sam and Yogie Bear and Bo Bo pets to add to the long list of other worthless pets that you can spend your crowns on.
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    I think someone put in a ton of work to animate that thing and make it awesome. I'm sure they will put as many skins on it as possible.