The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Detonation

DjKahun
DjKahun
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

What are your views on using this spell as a stamina class?
~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Useless for stamina classes. It'll hit for half the damage. You'll also run out of magicka
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Useless for stamina classes. It'll hit for half the damage. You'll also run out of magicka

Hmm yes but being a stamina class I don't use magicka at all and thought it would be good as proximity morph just to scare people lol
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »

Hmm yes but being a stamina class I don't use magicka at all and thought it would be good as proximity morph just to scare people lol
    Depending on your class, you most likely have better skills to use your magicka on. As nb you have fear and cloak, as dk you have igneous shield and wings, as templar you have purifying ritual and as sorc you have surge and maybe the magicka morph of lightning form as it has a longer speed buff as the stamina morph.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »

Depending on your class, you most likely have better skills to use your magicka on. As nb you have fear and cloak, as dk you have igneous shield and wings, as templar you have purifying ritual and as sorc you have surge and maybe the magicka morph of lightning form as it has a longer speed buff as the stamina morph.

Yeah I do use puryfing ritual on my Stamplar. Just thought it would be funny trolling people with magicka det and was thinking about sometimes replacing it for my caltrops.