The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why cant i turn in crafting writs?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I pick them up, complete them but cant turn them on. Doesnt show up anywhere on any of my maps? I use to be able to pick them up and turn them in but now i cant. I am level 38 right now. So yeah every little bit of xp, gold, mats helps right now. Is it that i have outleveled zones and have to wait until i get to the zone that has the ore i am making items with? If so i dont know why it allows me to pick up quests and complete them if they wont let me turn them in.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Its not determined by your level, the drop off city is determined by how many skill points you have assigned to say... the Metalworking for blacksmithing. If you have Metalworking at 9 but your character level is only lvl5 your turn in will be in either Riften, Mala Baltor(i think), or Reapers March. Once you get to Character level V1 and can get to Craglorn you then can turn in there. If you set metalworking to 10 you can turn the turn in can be in Wrothgar IF you character level is high enough.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Correction... Veylyn Harbor... If you started in the daggerfall covenent. Its a hostile town until you do the quest to free the city. Simply go there, do the quest (yes, they are level 43 or so), but when you get to the end boss, just wait for an oppertunity to get a few hits in on the boss (other payers do the quest as well). It frees the city for you and you can then gather your writs from the boards and turn in there as well. I was able to do this with my level 8 with 50 provisioning.