The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online. Patch 8.2.2 including the Firesong DLC is now available to test!

Posting this here, since it's the most relevant section.

Triman
Triman
Soul Shriven
Since the update to the Xbox One version went live this morning I have noticed that my game freezes for a split second every time I kill something. This happens in all the vr areas, and when killing lvl 45-50s in Coldharbour. Killing lvl 42 zombies in the Rift works just fine, which leads me to believe there is an issue with experience towards champion points.

[edit] When killing wild life and critters, the freeze does not occur. I have also now tried killing stuff in Wrothgar with my lvl 20 char. This also does not trigger the freeze. So it only occurs when gaining experience towards champion points.

[edit 2] When logging back on my main after testing on my lvl 20 char the freeze no longer occurs.

[edit 3] It's happening again. This time in Cyrodiil while fighting NPCs to take over resources.
Edited by Triman on January 27, 2016 1:07AM