The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso plus ideas

godagarah5000
godagarah5000
✭✭✭
@ZOS_JanS @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_KaiSchober eso plus members should be allowed to have both vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time on top the buffs you already get from eso plus membership. both skill lines weaknesses already balance each other out. any thoughts?
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JanS @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_KaiSchober poison and fire can wreck u if not careful and the vampirism regeneration debuff means u need to manage you're health more carefully
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait you want to be a vampire and a werewolf on the same guy?
    I don't really feel the need to explain...
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    Wait you want to be a vampire and a werewolf on the same guy?
    I don't really feel the need to explain...

lol yeah cuz it would be harder to survive as both at the same time cuz of the weaknesses even with all the skills and passives would be difficult to survive cuz in that form while in beast either form fire or poison or both at the same time will revert u back to humonoid form and the weaknesses also apply to ure vampire's perma form as the game counts it as a transformation still tho it would be interesting
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *facepalm

Have you played any other Elder Scrolls games?
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    yes but this is way different being both in other elderscrolls games namely skyrim makes u op as heck but eso it make u high attack low defense
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 27, 2016 3:26AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    i take it u never became a hybrid in eso b4 they patched it the first year it was out or ud know what im talking about
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 27, 2016 3:28AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    trust me if u didnt it was hard to survive as both when getting spit at by spider poison and blasted with fire mages at the same time
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 27, 2016 3:30AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    that and in oblivion and morrowind ud be boned if u became both cuz ure hp constently took damage as a vp and u cant regen in ww form but yeah it may not be such a great idea thnx man
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 27, 2016 8:41AM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    that and in oblivion and morrowind ud be boned if u became both cuz ure hp constently took damage as a vp and u cant regen in ww form but yeah it may not be such a great idea thnx man

You said the magic word. Morrowind
    I go all fuzzy inside when I see that. XD
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    xD yes! in the bloodmoon dlc i remember becoming a werewolf and fighting the frost giant Karstaag i loved it
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 28, 2016 3:10AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    any more thoughts on the eso plus ideas?
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    'An undead... werewolf??'
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    'An undead... werewolf??'

good of u to ask :wink: sort of its more vampiric werewolf than just undead werewolf so an undead werewolf with vampiric features
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay 2 Win.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    ure prolly right my idea seems to be out. anyone have any suggestions for eso plus?
    Edited by godagarah5000 on August 15, 2016 1:02PM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    any ideas to add?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frabz-STOP-You-violated-the-lore-adfc82.jpg

Being a vampire and a werewolf at the same time would be lore-breaking. Each condition grants immunity to all common diseases, including those diseases which confer Vampirism and Lycanthropy. Moreover, if you attempt to get either of them directly from the source (Hircine, Molag Bal, or a Vampire Lord), their blessing supplants any previous condition.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy double necro. Seems that the thread couldn't die just once.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy double necro. Seems that the thread couldn't die just once.
    Does it count as a necro if it is the OP who is necroing it themselves? (Putting aside the fact that both necroing and bumping are against the forum rules...) Anyway, lore says no to the concept, it doesn't work.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Enodoc. It counts as a necro. Regardless of whether it's their own topic or not, necro'ing is necro'ing
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50