The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should Cancel/Abort option exist for researching?

SecretAtoz
SecretAtoz
✭✭✭
I believe ZOS should implement this. Mistakes do happen and researching a wrong item isn't very pleasant, since one of the slot out of three will be used for a very long time, which that slot was meant to be used for something else. Sure, I can wait patiently, but no one likes waiting, especially not on a item you are not meant to research on just yet.

Another person mention this in another thread, open this option for 5 minutes after researching an item. I will be happy with just a minute or two. Please have this option exist.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about instead if you had the ability to speed up a research with unused researches. I.E. double up or triple up for x2 or x3 speed?
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about instead if you had the ability to speed up a research with unused researches. I.E. double up or triple up for x2 or x3 speed?

Would be great when your about to finish getting 5 pieces in to 8 trait or something.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much all crafting is a check, double-check and then triple-check process.