Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abilities are not leveling??

dillonjason10b14_ESO
dillonjason10b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
For some reason my Dawn's wrath abilities are not leveling. They are slotted and the only one that is leveling is the ultimate nova. I recall reseting my abilities at one point. could this be the cause? Anyone with an answer?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason my Dawn's wrath abilities are not leveling. They are slotted and the only one that is leveling is the ultimate nova. I recall reseting my abilities at one point. could this be the cause? Anyone with an answer?

They should be leveling if they are on bar when you gain XP from kills, exploration, quests, etc. Even if you chose new morphs after doing a skill reset, those new morphs should be leveling.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • dillonjason10b14_ESO
    dillonjason10b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven

They should be leveling if they are on bar when you gain XP from kills, exploration, quests, etc. Even if you chose new morphs after doing a skill reset, those new morphs should be leveling.

so in other words I should report this to see if they can fix my character.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you did not Morph those skills, or the morphs were already maxed and you respecced back into them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• dillonjason10b14_ESO
    dillonjason10b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Maybe you did not Morph those skills, or the morphs were already maxed and you respecced back into them.

lol im a moron. the skills were morphed and i didnt even realize it. disregard this post. :neutral:
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

lol im a moron. the skills were morphed and i didnt even realize it. disregard this post. :neutral:

People have done worse...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/96614/favorite-oops-moment/p1
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker - Thank you for the link.. had hours of entertainment reading of all the blunders.. however i still think mine tops them all..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)