Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I Invisible?

Daraugh
Daraugh
✭✭✭✭✭
So my EU account is invisible it seems. I have two accounts, this one I play and one I sort of play with but is mostly for storage under the @ name SuddenPanda. As I've been playing my main EU account more actively lately, I tried to mail some stuff to store on my storage orc Little Green Piggy Bank on SuddenPanda. I get "account not found" but if I try to send myself a friend invite, yes very sad, lonely loner, the notification doesn't even go through to my main account. I don't get the "account not found" message on SuddenPanda though. I don't know if I physically (virtually?) show up to others as visible or not! Yikes, all kinds of existential crises just popped up with that sentence 0.o I don't have any special characters in any of my @ names or character names.

Any help? Ideas? Witty commentary?
Edited by Daraugh on January 19, 2016 11:27PM
May all beings have happiness
May they be free from suffering
May they find the joy that has never known suffering
May they be free from attachment and hatred

Best Answer

• Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a panda thing

No wait. You're not invisible. You're beautiful as you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Or something. I'm not that good at the witty stuff. :'(
    Edited by Voxicity on January 19, 2016 11:51PM
    Answer ✓
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vox wrote: »
    Probably a panda thing

No wait. You're not invisible. You're beautiful as you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm a beautiful panda, we're getting closer to a solution! Still invisible though :(

I forgot to add this is on PC, I've seen a few topics about this on console but nothing specific to PC.
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daraugh wrote: »
    Probably a panda thing

I'm a beautiful panda, we're getting closer to a solution! Still invisible though :(

I forgot to add this is on PC, I've seen a few topics about this on console but nothing specific to PC.

Any chance that your status is set to offline or do not disturb? (still shouldn't say account not found) ...

player_status.png
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravalox wrote: »
    Probably a panda thing

Any chance that your status is set to offline or do not disturb? (still shouldn't say account not found) ...

player_status.png

I'm listed as online, I checked that as well.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    This may be a silly question but are both characters on the same server?
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, one set is on NA and the other set is on EU.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, one set is on NA and the other set is on EU.

Sorry chief, it's early and my brain hasn't gone into full gear yet so I'm not quite sure what you mean. The character you want to send items from is on the NA server and the character you want to send the items to is in EU? Or that both the character you want to send items from and the character you want to send items to are on EU?

Edited by Fruitmass on January 20, 2016 3:24PM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, sorry this problem is just on EU.

The confusing part is I have two separate accounts @Daraugh and @SuddenPanda and I play on both EU and NA. No problems with either account on NA but on @Daraugh on EU no matter what I try to do, I get account not found. I've tried to send mail to another player and I get account not found. I send mail to my own @SuddenPanda account and I get account not found. If I log onto @SuddenPanda and send myself, @Daraugh a friend invite, nothing happens and there's no notification.

I'm really curious if I'm physically invisible to other players, but as far as I can tell, no one can respond to me in game to tell me. It's very disconcerting! I should start picking all the pockets.
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was your EU Daraugh account created during the free to play time period? This kinda sounds like the restrictions put on those accounts. (I've seen others on the forums with those issues).

Also, did you purchase a copy of the game for each of the accounts? (I assume yes)
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cannot interact at all with any accounts that are on a different server including sending mail. if you are on EU you can only mail ect to accounts in the EU server same for NA.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two separate copies of the game, the main Daraugh account was a pre-order with the book and statue. The second SuddenPanda account was a digital copy I got when they were on sale last summer at Green Man Gaming. I even upgraded it to the Imperial pack. This all pre-dates the free trial weekend by months.

While I do play on both servers, again I'm only talking about interactions with players on EU, including my own alt account. There's no attempts at cross server interaction, I know that isn't possible.

Thanks to everyone so far for your suggestions and replies!
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This pretty confusing .. how many accounts do you have total?
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just two. I know, I'm having to think about it carefully to write it as clearly as I can. If it's this hard to describe here, imagine trying to talk to customer service. Might be fine, might end up with no accounts at all lol