Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking a DPS and Healer Templar build

Seamen15
Seamen15
Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I started to play ESO again. I love my Nightblades but I get my ass handed to me when I fight a crap load of baddies PVE. I have always been interested in creating a new Templar build but need some advice. I would like my Templar to be able to put up a good fight in dungeons, PVE and fighting a group of baddies and not die all the time but also want the healing abilities - so i guess a DPS and Healer at the same time. Here are my questions

1) Best race?
2) Weaponry?
3) Armor?
3) Which attribute points should I focus on?
4) Skills and abilities - which I focus on when I start out my character?
5) Is it worth becoming a werewolf/vampire for my build?

I would love to hear any builds you want to share or any ideas.
Tigerlion - Khajit Nightblade - Escaped from the slavers life and freed by Dark Brotherhood. Now an agile assassin and loyal servant of the Brotherhood.

Jaymor Bloodthirst - Imperial Dragonknight - A powerful Imperial warrior whose loyalties lie with the Pact after the fall of Cyrodiil and the Empire.

Zelma - Bosmer Nightblade - A lonely thief who escaped from her norm life in Valenwood in the hopes of finding hidden treasures and wealth.

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE!! (EU Server)
GT: Freshj15
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    1 high elf Templar
    2 inferno staff and resto, dual wield and resto for for vet ranks
    3 light armor
    4 all magic morphs of class skills. Take breath of life, puncturing sweeps, purifying light etc. level destro and resto and get lore books.
    5 neither vampire or werewolf have any benefits that outweigh cons in pve although I've been a vampire for along time I wouldn't suggest it:
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Adzer2
    Adzer2
    ✭✭✭
    You've just described my main character
    1. Breton (Extra Magicka)
    2. Sword and shield + Restoration staff
    3. I use heavy as it means you can take more damage against large groups of enemies
    4. Aedric spears ability Puncturing Sweep, its morph heals you for every hit, Puncture from one handed abilities to reduce armour, a few dawns wrath abilities like blazing shield and flare
    5. Werewolf out of the two due to the fact that theres no negative affects when not in Werewolf form
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Characters:
    Adzer - Breton Templar
    Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
    Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
    Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
    Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
    Father Dori - Breton Templar
    Argo - Argonian Dragonknight