Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for good farming locations for these items.

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Rune stones
Columbine
Ore
Medium armour scraps.

I am EP started so DC and AD are vet zones. I have run short of aspect runes and need to stock up.
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Pseuduron
    Pseuduron
    if you don't find any runes try buying some glyphs and deconstruct them
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columbine seems more common in Rivenspire and Craglorn, also check around Hollow City there are lots of plant nodes what grows is random but if you're lucky you can pick it up there.

Medium armour scraps from killing animals like bears etc. imho medium armour mats are the hardest to get.

Ore - depends what type, but common in any rocky or mountainous areas.

Rune stones - either starter zones like Bal Foyen or Auridon, Craglorn or Wrothgar.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shardaxx wrote: »
    Columbine seems more common in Rivenspire

You know it does seem like Columbine is a lot more common in DC zones in comparison to EP and AD zones. On a good day you can find quite a bit of it all over in Stromhaven and Rivenspire.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to grow in patches of green grass in the more arid areas, mostly.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Haulinash
    Haulinash
    ✭✭✭
    Ball foyen was my favorite place to farm runes. There are tons of nodes there. As a plus, lots of ore and wood nodes too. I would spend hours following a circuit. Sure, there would by others doing the same thing, but with a fast re spawn rate, the was plenty for everyone. I'd fill my bags quick. All around that central town there which as a convenient bonus - there's a bank and craft stations right there.
    Thank the stars! I wasn't sure I'd find anyone else out here. Please, I ne- STAB! STAB! STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!