Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO support confirmed the best optimization for pvp with evidence

Superselo
Superselo
Greetings who likes pvp,
After having lots of try with game datafiles, I have found a way to minimize the lag problem of the Cyrodil ever!

First you should close the ESO for being these configuration succesful realy and;

Just need to go C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\UserSettings .
Than open it as ".txt", scroll down to bottom and you will see the parts starting with these numbers;
SET MaxNetworkWriteBuffer "104... "
SET MaxNetworkReadBuffer "104... "

You will need to change them as like below;
SET MaxNetworkWriteBuffer "10000000"
SET MaxNetworkReadBuffer "10000000"

Then save it as normal.
Note : If you dont want to change your settings by yourselves or by mistake just> right click>properties> tick to read-only and apply. You can change it when you want.

Note2 : When you joined the server you will see your lag increased realy much as numbers. But Just ignore it and go Cyrodil, enter a battle between 2 zerg grups then you can understand me well.

And it is done completely. Thats all, dear Tamriel Fighters. Your (additional) cyrodil lag dismissed!

As I said at the topic it is ESO support confirmed and this is my evidence.
http://hizliresim.com/28EpBd

So FIGHT well or DIE well and have FUN at all :) by @Selcukboy EU
Edited by Superselo on January 15, 2016 10:33PM
  • jim_mau
    jim_mau
    ✭✭✭
    standing by for either:

- Flames
    - Joy

im at work so i cant test right now
  • Elevensies
    Sel was kind enough to share this with a few friends who tested this earlier today - and it has made me *very* happy to no longer have horribly long wayshrine loading screens at Cyro wayshrines or even Wrothgar's hostel Wayshrines. General PVP perfomance working much better too in busy campaign. A big thanks dear! :-)
    @honeyslaughter ~The Golden Banner [AD]
    '... If you can't be a good example, you'll have to serve as a horrible warning'
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I confirm this, it worked perfect for me
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what does this parameter doing?
  • Superselo
    Superselo
    Cinbri wrote: »
    But what does this parameter doing?

It is about ethernet mate. I dont have much knowledge about it but this parameter gave me best result.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So ZOS patch this right now?
    PC EU