The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primal Rage is recruiting!!

AverageJoe
Daggerfall Covenant: We are a relaxed group of friends collected over the years through several games since 2013. New to ESO as of the holidays. A warped sense of humor is suggested. We use TeamSpeak 3 for voice communication (social/raids/dungeons). We have a Guild Trader (currently in Rivenspire)!! Come be part of the family.

PM me here or whisper me in-game (@PonteFex) for more information or an invite!

We Teach, We Train, We Conquer.

Cyrodiil and the Imperial City Await!!
Edited by AverageJoe on January 13, 2016 5:44PM
  • AverageJoe
    [Bump] Roster is currently at 180 players
  • AverageJoe
    Primal Rage is actively seeking two members for Senior Leadership Roles:

Dungeon Master / PvE Director:
    Responsible for organizing and executing all Guild PvE exercises; Direct supervision of all PvE personnel. Maintains PvE Operations in support of PvP Operations. This position reports directly to the Guild Overseer.

Trade / Merchant Director:
    Responsible for creating Guild Revenue and Traders; Direct supervision of all trade personnel. Maintains Trade Operations in support of PvP Operations. This position reports directly to the Guild Overseer.

Primal Rage offers a competitive compensation package.

Primal Rage is an Equal Opportunity Instigator.
    Edited by AverageJoe on January 24, 2016 3:48PM
  • AverageJoe
    [BUMP]
  • AverageJoe
    So I pretty much knew it would come to this lol!!

Currently looking for any Daggerfall players interested in organized and disciplined Faction vs. Faction group PvP!!

We have always been a PvP focused Guild, and will continue to be!

Please don’t feel left out if you’ve not done much PvP in the past, neither did I until joining up with Rage.
    Our motto is “We Teach, We Train, We Conquer.” We will help you learn to play ESO with a class that fits your playstyle and, like me, you will come to love PvP!! Give it a try, you just may like it. And besides all the cool kids are doing it!!

Message me here or in-game any time….

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strongly recommend Primal Rage to any new players or players looking to get their feet wet in something new they havent tried yet.

Primal Rage is new to ESO several of the core group has been playing for about a month. As such they are still learning and trying many different aspects of the game. And several of thier members are still working on leveling. They are happy to teach and learn from you.

The guild leader is very into learning and exploring. No yelling and cursing about mistakes here. Misteps are always approached as learning experiences with a happy helpful attitude towards everyone getting better.

The only negative is if you dont plan on using teamspeak you may wish to look else where. While they are happy to help teach you about teamspeak and how to use it, the first step to getting promoted is signing on and at least being there to listen on team speak. You dont have to talk but at least be there to listen. So while team speak isnt required it is strongly encouraged for any sort of advancement, or guild activity.

As mentioned above hit up @Pontefex with any questions or for an invite. He will be happy to get you moving along!
  • AverageJoe
    A large part of the core group burned out on the VR level grind, so we've decided to move on for the time being. We have several VR16s and may be back.

I for one truly love the depth of the skills and builds with various gear-sets, skill synergies (individual and group), enchantments, etc.

The PvP was just starting to get good as a VR16 and the tactical group decisions made very it exciting. I really hope Brian and his Team continue to improve the performance issue and design toward good sportsmanship and incentivize small group s.

I hope we come back to ESO, the game has so much depth that it truly deserves a deeper dive.