The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

The Shadowmarks - A Thieves Guild (Mature) [NA] [Discord] [Ranks] [Relaxed] [Fun] [Limited Space]

therealAST
The Shadowmarks (18+) - A true Thieves Guild - Follow the path of the Gray Fox, and become one of the greatest thieves in all of Tamriel! PLUS....

- Rank Progression (Initiate, Pickpocket, Footpad, Blackcap...)
-
- Discord Chat (Simple chat that can be used app or web based)
-
- Daily/Weekly Contracts (Complete contracts for raffle entries and rank progression)
-
- Lottery (Fun way to make some cash and support guild raffles and growth)
-
- Crafting (Work with guild to craft amazing items for Guild Store)
-
- Trading (Use Guild Store for selling goods or trading with guild members)
-
- Questing (Get together with other members to complete quests)
-
- Exploring (Hang out and chit chat while farming and robbing Tamriel blind!)
-
- and More! (Working on a Guild page and linking for all members through social media)

The Shadowmarks guild is meant to be a laid back guild for players to add a little bit of fun to participating in a guild. We are currently made up of 3 players over the age of 18 and are looking for like minded players to progress a small guild into something cool. We will invite like-minded players from in-game and accept players that we feel meet our ideals from this post. So apply, join, play, have a great time, and make your way from an Initiate, through the ranks to a Master Thief!

Please cut and paste the questions below and include your answers.

Thanks,
therealAST

Player Name -

Alliance -

Race -

Class -

Age -

Average Playing Time/ Week -

What you want from ESO -

"Gaming since the ball was square!"

And running around Tamriel for over a decade!
  • XGNxWICKEDxONE
    XGNxWICKEDxONE
    Soul Shriven

Player Name -Kaialen- [wickedxone]

Alliance -Ebonhart pact

Race -dark elf

Class -nightblade

Age -35

Average Playing Time/ Week -various play whenever i need or want to

What you want from ESO -I have played eso since beta I took a break for a bit from pc but played on xbox one . to me ESO is not just The mmorpg of the year it is a complete Immersive world What i want from eso is what it has already given me and that is a sandbox to play in .
  • therealAST
    Invitation sent to WICKEDXONE

• XGNxWICKEDxONE
    XGNxWICKEDxONE
    Soul Shriven
    hey i never recieved an invite can you try to send again ?
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    This guild is still around :0 This is an NA PC thieves guild. Guild bank available.

Send a mail msg to @therealAST in-game.
  • therealAST
    Guild invite sent. Guild is still around and slowly growing to Thieves Trading Guild. GB is available to everyone at rank progression.

AST