The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild.

Fishynubcake
Fishynubcake
Soul Shriven
Hey fellow tamrielians. I've been looking for a nice, social, fun guild. with teamspeak, nothing serious, no hardcore pvp/pve (a little is nice and all, but nothing to extreme.) i currently have 3 characters around level 32 or so, and some lowbies. I was hoping someone has what i'm looking for, and might possibly invite me to their fun little ESO community <3

greets ~ @Fishynubcake
  • therealAST
    The Shadowmarks (18+) - A true Thieves Guild - Follow the path of the Gray Fox, and become one of the greatest thieves in all of Tamriel! PLUS....

- Rank Progression (Initiate, Pickpocket, Footpad, Blackcap...)
    -
    - Discord Chat (Simple chat that can be used app or web based)
    -
    - Daily/Weekly Contracts (Complete contracts for raffle entries and rank progression)
    -
    - Lottery (Fun way to make some cash and support guild raffles and growth)
    -
    - Crafting (Work with guild to craft amazing items for Guild Store)
    -
    - Trading (Use Guild Store for selling goods or trading with guild members)
    -
    - Questing (Get together with other members to complete quests)
    -
    - Exploring (Hang out and chit chat while farming and robbing Tamriel blind!)
    -
    - and More! (Working on a Guild page and linking for all members through social media)

The Shadowmarks guild is meant to be a laid back guild for players to add a little bit of fun to participating in a guild. We are currently made up of 3 players over the age of 18 and are looking for like minded players to progress a small guild into something cool. We will invite like-minded players from in-game and accept players that we feel meet our ideals from this post. So apply, join, play, have a great time, and make your way from an Initiate, through the ranks to a Master Thief!

Please cut and paste the questions below and include your answers.

Thanks,
    therealAST

Player Name -

Alliance -

Race -

Class -

Age -

Average Playing Time/ Week -

What you want from ESO -
    "Gaming since the ball was square!"

And running around Tamriel for over a decade!
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    Hi Fishynubcake,

I think Cor Leonis might be a good fit for you.
    Check out our guild recruitment post here: Cor Leonis (DC) – NA – PVE – age 30 req.

Good luck!
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Which faction do you belong to (DC, AD, EP)?
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler