Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to theory craft complete build

Purdomination33
Purdomination33
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if a website is available to input your current build in full-such as armor sets, weapon sets, passive bonuses, armor level, glyph, glyph level etc. which would collate the data onto a Character sheet with all your stats? I want to know what impact switching a couple different pieces of armor would have. Though I don't want to craft v16 armor to find out it actually decreases stats because I forgot about one of the passives or something. Done that a few too many times already.

I am on console which makes theory crafting a little more difficult (IMO).

Thank you.
Mediocre AD StamDK.
BiS wine drinker.
Award winning dog owner.
Disappointing husband.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    If your on android I think there is an app that you can craft armour onto a build. iOS doesn't have it unfortunately.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what the app is called? My OS is Andriod, an app would be helpful for sure.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Eso toolkit. It's a really good app for seeing what you get with the sets you put up if you know what I mean.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    Cool man, thanks for the response.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Eso toolkit. It's a really good app for seeing what you get with the sets you put up if you know what I mean.

I have this app but the skills calculator has never been active. It's a dead button for me. Am I missing something?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure there are apps (on iOS anyway) or websites as I've also looked for this type of thing.

The [current] best way I can think of is to create the different armour and weapon sets using the lowest level materials available as the differences between these will still be representative of your potential V16 builds. However, it will still cost a bit although nothing compared to even getting one piece of V16 armour incorrect.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I was wondering if this would be a good way to do it - crafting low level sets and trying different enchantments on them. Have you tried this and how did it work out for you?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xerasia

I haven't tried it yet as my main is only V3 but I'm planning on trying it at some point. However, in theory it should work providing you're aware of the limitiations while doing it and make manual adjustments.

I'll be creating a spreadsheet soon to try and make this easier to analyse as it can become quite complex and lengthy when you go over 3 potential armour & trait builds all with the same glyph. Keep an eye out as I'll likely post it.