Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hello...? It's me...

CronoRT
CronoRT
Soul Shriven
So... This would technically help me out and it really isn't a discussion... So, I put it here!

I need Xbox One NA ESO players to talk with and possibly play with. I don't really just add anyone that says hi because that doesn't typically go well xD
So, please! If you're looking for someone to talk to and play as well.... Tell just a bit about thyself. I'm 28.. So, it would help if you're over 18. Sometimes young people are more kind... But only sometimes. So, if you feel you are an exception and won't be weird xD I guess go ahead. Feel free to post here or inbox me. I will end up messaging you with info about me if I approve. And then you can see if you approve ^.^
Edited by CronoRT on January 7, 2016 11:08AM