The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting Surveys were better in Craglorn

Rataroto
Rataroto
✭✭✭✭
Back in Craglorn days I used to get at least two Rekutas per survey, sometimes Denatas instead, but at least they were blue or better, and Kutas droped quite a lot as well. In Wrothgar, I've been completing writs every single day so far, and lets say I get 3 surveys a week, still I only remember ONCE having a double Rekuta node, all the rest, ALL are Ta runes, only today I had 3 surveys for enchanting to collect, guess what? I got 12 Ta. This is not even funny, Enchanting surveys are a Joke in Wrothgar. And don't get me started with Alchemy, I love Blessed Thistle and Wormwood sooooo good. And I just can't remove perks to have to turn in my writs in craglorn because I wont be able to craft v15/v16 potions and glyphs. It feels bad you know.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    In general enchanting pickups and surveys are lackluster in Wrothgar. Enchanting is the only craft that dips 2 levels when you are at max level. Go consistency. Should be revamped to have repora/itade appear as much as the Scooby Doo materials.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a survey with a double Kuta once, otherwise zip from enchanting surveys. I don't do them anymore, hirelings bring Kutas more often... and that's not saying much.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Found more Kutas simply running around outside of Wrothgar or in wet gunny sacks then I have from the surveys. But at least in Wrothgar if you turn in all 6 writs without getting a single purple item you can take payment out the quartermasters hide as long as you time the guards correct.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because there is no "super" drop for enchant surveys like psijic recipe, glass motif...they should give a survey a 1-3% chance of dropping a hakeijo.