The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do people complain about pvp problems?

Taresgos
Taresgos
✭✭✭
How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about PVP PROBLEMS, when they play like this :
rLQi48c.png

There's a normal daily result of nightcap with 24 people raid at least on this screenshot, and another full raids do the same on a few other campaigns. I almost everytime come to Azura at mornings, and everytime I do, it's like this. 2-3 AD keeps and 0 scrolls.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins players expirience and it's a pain for everyone who want fair campaign pvp. I even heard that the Azura nightcappers forced few guilds left pvp in cyrodiil.

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease points gained for objectives, and finally made equal points for arrius lumbermill = the elder scroll of mnem(or any other scroll). it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for 24/7 pvp battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the night\early morning battles with NPC AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 20 people in your raid and play from 4 to 9 a.m. against NPC in pvp zone to enjoy yourself, if you see nightcap raid like this, be the smarter responsible person and go play pve somewhere else, heck even change game

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP on some other campaigns, brainless nightcappers in both this factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a nightcap here)

/end of frustrated rant

thx to @etaniel 's thread http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/238651/why-do-people-complain-about-lag#latest to inspired me made this one :)
Edited by Taresgos on December 31, 2015 10:38AM
Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
Azura's star Emperor x18
Haderus Emperor x2
EU Aldmeri sorcerer
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taresgos wrote: »
    How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about PVP PROBLEMS, when they play like this :
    rLQi48c.png

There's a normal daily result of nightcap with 24 people raid at least on this screenshot, and another full raids do the same on a few other campaigns. I almost everytime come to Azura at mornings, and everytime I do, it's like this. 2-3 AD keeps and 0 scrolls.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins players expirience and it's a pain for everyone who want fair campaign pvp. I even heard that the Azura nightcappers forced few guilds left pvp in cyrodiil.

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease points gained for objectives, and finally made equal points for arrius lumbermill = the elder scroll of mnem(or any other scroll). it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for 24/7 pvp battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the night\early morning battles with NPC AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 20 people in your raid and play from 4 to 9 a.m. against NPC in pvp zone to enjoy yourself, if you see nightcap raid like this, be the smarter responsible person and go play pve somewhere else, heck even change game

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP on some other campaigns, brainless nightcappers in both this factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a nightcap here)

/end of frustrated rant

Did you seriously just copy pasted my thread?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Etaniel wrote: »
    rLQi48c.png

/end of frustrated rant

Sue him, I am actually surprised he had time coming in here and create a thread, because usually he is very busy spamming Rapid Regen over the whole map.

I love the forum <3
    Edited by Alcast on December 31, 2015 10:34AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for what is probably a very naive question but... what's the actual problem here ?

I mean, it sounds logical to me that whenever people are not online fighting their keeps might swap colors due to other people being online fighting... And if keeps wouldn't swap colors there would soon be no fight... ?

Please explain what's fishy here.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on December 31, 2015 10:34AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice attempt at humour.
    PC EU
  • Taresgos
    Taresgos
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    rLQi48c.png

/end of frustrated rant

didnt you seriously see i'm not JUST copy pasted your thread?
    Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
    Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
    Azura's star Emperor x18
    Haderus Emperor x2
    EU Aldmeri sorcerer
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS pls give us the LOL button back.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Worst is, he thinks his faction is not nightcapping/zerging at all LOOL
    Laughing-Meme-Gif-13.gif
    Edited by Alcast on December 31, 2015 10:56AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't see the point of copypasting Etaniels thread, mutagen king, especially if in the past you was the part of this zerg for months, we all know how you was farming ap
    hqdefault.jpg