The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sypher vs. Crown & Parody: Results of the bet!

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown, even if brians changes had nothing to do with syphers thread and everything to do with reducing group size (don't buy that), if ZOS honestly thinks slightly lower AP gains for large groups is going to help, Camelot unchained can't come quickly enough. It was said multiple times in the AP thread, but what the eff do we use AP for? Seriously.

Groups form up to push map objectives, fight other groups, and (sometimes) to just get lots of player kills from people potatoing into a farm (which is about kills, not AP). If groups want more AP and care about it, they'd go get the AP buff from a delve every hour, and they obviously aren't. Groups aren't going to split apart because of slightly lowered AP gains. So, I honestly hope ZOS isn't so out of touch to believe that.

As an aside, my group makes less AP in lag too because bulb/steve/I usually look at the map to figure out where else to push if a keep fight is a cluster-eff with too many blue, or simply take a pause and try to wait for the ping to calm down before engaging again. So, a solo player isn't the only one making less in lag.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Crown, even if brians changes had nothing to do with syphers thread and everything to do with reducing group size (don't buy that), if ZOS honestly thinks slightly lower AP gains for large groups is going to help, Camelot unchained can't come quickly enough. It was said multiple times in the AP thread, but what the eff do we use AP for? Seriously.

Groups form up to push map objectives, fight other groups, and (sometimes) to just get lots of player kills from people potatoing into a farm (which is about kills, not AP). If groups want more AP and care about it, they'd go get the AP buff from a delve every hour, and they obviously aren't. Groups aren't going to split apart because of slightly lowered AP gains. So, I honestly hope ZOS isn't so out of touch to believe that.

As an aside, my group makes less AP in lag too because bulb/steve/I usually look at the map to figure out where else to push if a keep fight is a cluster-eff with too many blue, or simply take a pause and try to wait for the ping to calm down before engaging again. So, a solo player isn't the only one making less in lag.

Well to be fair, next update they have that special, new, twice a week vendor that can have Undaunted Sets, and they are upgrading Cyrodil Vendor gear to v16(yet to be explained which sets/pieces though) so there is stuff on the horizon that has the very high potential to use AP on.

People stopped forming 24 man groups, and went to 16 man because it was the optimal AP farming size. So I disagree with your notion that people would split groups apart, as it has already happened.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wknt4.jpg
    Edited by frozywozy on December 30, 2015 5:25PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

The pizza was VERY good. It had a medium whole wheat crust, with extra tomato sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, sun dried tomatoes, onions, bacon, Italian sausage, hot banana peppers, garlic butter brushed on the crust, and extra mozzarella cheese.

Anyone who likes anything else on their pizza better than the above is wrong.

Both my grandfathers were born in Sicily. What you ate was not pizza. It was a hodgepodge of stuff dropped while cleaning out a pantry/refig that happened to land on some dough, which was then promptly thrown into an oven.

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

Well to be fair, next update they have that special, new, twice a week vendor that can have Undaunted Sets, and they are upgrading Cyrodil Vendor gear to v16(yet to be explained which sets/pieces though) so there is stuff on the horizon that has the very high potential to use AP on.

People stopped forming 24 man groups, and went to 16 man because it was the optimal AP farming size. So I disagree with your notion that people would split groups apart, as it has already happened.

People have most certainly not stopped running 24 person groups
    Edited by Draxys on December 30, 2015 5:34PM

rip decibel
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

People have most certainly not stopped running 24 groups

Some people*

Nice cherry pick.

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The pizza was VERY good. It had a medium whole wheat crust, with extra tomato sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, sun dried tomatoes, onions, bacon, Italian sausage, hot banana peppers, garlic butter brushed on the crust, and extra mozzarella cheese.

Anyone who likes anything else on their pizza better than the above is wrong.

Both my grandfathers were born in Sicily. What you ate was not pizza. It was a hodgepodge of stuff dropped while cleaning out a pantry/refig that happened to land on some dough, which was then promptly thrown into an oven.

My Grandmother was from Campobasso and she said the same thing.

You want to fight about it? We can start a new thing - Pizza wars, where the winner each week gets to choose the pizza toppings for all participants.
    Edited by Crown on December 30, 2015 5:42PM
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that if the lag issues were to be resolved and AoE caps removed, then the likelihood that small groups and solo players will make the similar AP as groups is very high. We can't know this until it's tested in real play conditions, but as the formally acknowledged Grand God of AP ***, my opinion on this matter should hold some weight ;-)

Back in 1.3 when ground oils and frag shields were still a thing which basically allowed you to ignore the aoe cap with both as a solo player I managed to stay ahead of tko and decibel for pretty much 2 weeks of playing about 12 hours a day and never once being emp to jump myself up. The other really really big thing that would help solo/ small group would be dynamic ult gen. Being able to get more ults against more players just makes sense instead of this hear you get 3 ult and you get 3 ult and you get 3 ult. Everyone gets 3 ult!!!!!!
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

How many people in organized pvp guilds already have their undaunted sets and gear though? True, we need to see what else comes with those vendors, but I'd literally be speechless if someone in our group said "can we split into groups of 8 and potato into chalman so our AP rate is better?"

I also wholeheartedly believe people started running smaller group sizes (recently) for two reasons. One - population is down significantly, and many organized groups don't want to/struggle to train new players to replace lost friends. Two - there has been significant anti group rhetoric parroted over and over to the point where some are trying to 'keep up with the joneses' to see who can run fewer and fewer and try to avoid being called a 'zerg'. They try to wear their group size as a badge of honor when they win, and when they lose, well, they can just say they were zerged and further the anti group rhetoric.

We'll run up to the max group size, and you well know we're under that for a significant portion (if not the majority) of the night. If a guildie wants to join group and we aren't full, would you honestly want to stay in the guild if the raid lead said 'sorry, AP gains are optimal with X now, go do something else'? I wouldn't. Id hope other guilds don't do that either. Stopping at the cap the game allows and going into a waitlist is one thing, but to deny people for minisculely better AP? That'd be a pretty *** thing to do. And therein lies the reason why I don't think the driver for AP changes is to put pressure on lowering group size. Because if ZOS honestly thinks that's how guilds are going to react and treat their members, good god.

If they want lower group sizes, I'd hope they'd just lower the group size the game allows and be done with it.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually disappointed. Parody is great and all and I congratulate her for winning the bet.

Although, most of you have no idea the treat we missed out on! Those songs are funny as hell!
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many people in organized pvp guilds already have their undaunted sets and gear though? True, we need to see what else comes with those vendors, but I'd literally be speechless if someone in our group said "can we split into groups of 8 and potato into chalman so our AP rate is better?"

I also wholeheartedly believe people started running smaller group sizes (recently) for two reasons. One - population is down significantly, and many organized groups don't want to/struggle to train new players to replace lost friends. Two - there has been significant anti group rhetoric parroted over and over to the point where some are trying to 'keep up with the joneses' to see who can run fewer and fewer and try to avoid being called a 'zerg'. They try to wear their group size as a badge of honor when they win, and when they lose, well, they can just say they were zerged and further the anti group rhetoric.

We'll run up to the max group size, and you well know we're under that for a significant portion (if not the majority) of the night. If a guildie wants to join group and we aren't full, would you honestly want to stay in the guild if the raid lead said 'sorry, AP gains are optimal with X now, go do something else'? I wouldn't. Id hope other guilds don't do that either. Stopping at the cap the game allows and going into a waitlist is one thing, but to deny people for minisculely better AP? That'd be a pretty *** thing to do. And therein lies the reason why I don't think the driver for AP changes is to put pressure on lowering group size. Because if ZOS honestly thinks that's how guilds are going to react and treat their members, good god.

If they want lower group sizes, I'd hope they'd just lower the group size the game allows and be done with it.

I think it depends, some people do, some don't. I'd love to have Undaunted sets in good traits, and for heavens sake something other than Heavy. I've been blessed with far too many Well Fitted Heavy Helms/Shoulders since they raised the cap to v16...

Also, I was part of two separate yet prominent guilds on AD who capped groups at 16 for AP gains. Though I do agree with you lately that has been the cause for groups to cap at lower numbers.

I don't necessarily think they believe it will be a big driving force that will cause people to run lower numbers, but it's just another thing to put in the pile of bonuses for running in smaller groups.

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    wknt4.jpg
    Re-read the post. It wasn't a threat to go to CU because ZOS is taking away my poor wittle AP and I'm rage quitting. It was a point that if ZOS was dumb enough to believe that a small AP change is a solution to their many performance issues, I'd probably have reached my limit for witnessing incompetence and would want to go to a game managed by people that actually know what they're doing.

I would still pvp even if I literally only made enough AP, to cover siege and repair kit costs.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Well god damn I agree with a Zhegg for once. Great way to spend development time when your game has been plagued with issues since launch and received no new pvp content since then either (imperial city & new siege don't count). Yet, internet fandom is more important so yeah great job game of the year!

PS: Thanks for yet another batch of *** end of campaign rewards.

What am i reading, blasphemy! Seriously though i cant believe it was ever a problem that required so much attention in the first place. Also if you could please not bash my gold sturdy elf bane boots thank you very much.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zheg based on your posts Im going to say you dont watch the podcasts or streams really at all. Which is a shame because you wouldnt have to repeat things Ive been asking for as well.

@Crown Didnt Parody just follow around your group out of group ?
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    I'm actually disappointed. Parody is great and all and I congratulate her for winning the bet. Although, most of you have no idea the treat we missed out on! Those songs are funny as hell!

Think I could make a "Crown's Greatest Hits" album? Anyone have that software (auto tune?) that can make even the worst voice sound awesome?
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, @Crown what about those scroll carry songs of yours? I can't be the only one who is curious. You know you want to post a video ;) /khajiitpurr
    Halcyon Black
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All pizzas come with pepperoni and 9mm bullets on it.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Try to keep up with a gank NB (stam or mag) with other any magica specced class.

Also nobody said solo players need buffs. It was just stated that awarding more ap per kill just for being in a bigger grp does not make sense @zheg - you´re lacking reading comprehension or misinterpret things intentionally.

Much of the feedback was that solo players make less AP than groups, even though there was a follow up thread by Crown showing the rates were pretty close using anecdotal evidence. The thread was never phrased as "there's an artificial mechanism that boosts group AP gains, this should be removed because it's weird, but the AP gains after its removal should still maintain current AP gain rates for both solo players and group players". To be fair, Sypher never explicitly said buff solo AP and nerf group AP, but with a thread title of "Why are Zergs rewarded more AP?", I should think people can read between the lines. Obviously if the AP rate gains between solo and group players were close to being the same, and you take out something that is contributing to the AP totals that make up those group AP numbers, it's going to swing the pendulum.

Brian took that feedback and ran with it and the upcoming changes will penalize anyone running more than 12 (I think that was the mark? it was just from ESO Live and there hasn't been an official post yet from what I can gather) and double the base AP - which would very much buff solo player AP gains. So, just pointing out the irony that the AP complain thread that Sypher started largely snowballed into a false narrative about the true AP gains solo players vs groups can make, used an artificial addition to group AP as a scapegoat, and here we are with him in a competition for top AP gains with another solo player and guess what, the winner far surpassed the group players. True, the artificial addition for group AP is a weird ZOS thing, but even with it in place group players would still make comparable AP to what solo players could make (as per Crown's follow up thread).

As myself and others pointed out in sypher's thread, something that was of minimal importance, and really not a very big problem at all given that solo vs group AP rates currently are largely equivalent, was given development attention and priority over everything else that could have been worked on because one of the big names made a stink about it (issues that could have been prioritized over that: gap closer spam, fall damage BS, unbreakable CC, CC break not giving CC immunity, persistence of buff servers, end of campaign rewards, stuck in combat bug, additional map objectives, arenas, etc. etc.). Example of a sypher thread using the big name to bring attention to a legitimate issue - gap closer spam. Example of a sypher thread using the big name to bring attention to an issue that really wasn't an issue but would benefit him - complaining about how 'zergs' get more AP than him.

There's just never any accountability for the false information that those threads (sypher's original AP one) generate, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes knowing that thread was a driving force for the upcoming AP changes to a problem that this thread clearly demonstrates is not as big as what the sypher thread tried to sell.

I think why are zerg awarded more ap perfectly sums up the problem. Bonus AP being generated for being in a grp up to 24 players. Not a good mechanic.

Crowns follow up topic was pretty biased - nothing to see there really. A few hours of gameplay don´t provide any evidence and while sypher might have had an agenda with his topic - crown undoubtly had one.

Also my point about pulling those numbers with any class but NB still stands. Can´t compare shooting unaware people with anything else in terms of AP gains.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wknt4.jpg

It isn't just the zergballers who are anxiously awaiting to see what CU has to offer.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wknt4.jpg

It isn't just the zergballers who are anxiously awaiting to see what CU has to offer.

At this point I'd be satisfied with mediocre PvP without any lag.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    @Crown Didn't Parody just follow around your group out of group ?

@FENGRUSH Following around a group and healing doesn't net you much AP. I haven't seen you on leader boards in a while, is that what you've been failing at lately?

Parody's AP gains are solo all the way. @Sypher can confirm that.
    Edited by Crown on December 30, 2015 7:14PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Crown Didn't Parody just follow around your group out of group ?

@FENGRUSH Following around a group and healing doesn't net you much AP. I haven't seen you on leader boards in a while, is that what you've been failing at lately?

Parody's AP gains are solo all the way. @Sypher can confirm that.

I didnt say following around healing ... I asked if she was following around. Im not on leaderboards because I play on pretty much every campaign every night and usually in sewers... whats with the hostility in a simple question?

Simply asked what kind of solo play it was. Im willing to bet it isnt running around solo killing either way.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH The hostility is due to my being very proud of how much she's learned over the past month, and the never ending *** talking and whispers that she gets now when she's online. I took your response as another implied insult.

She spends most of her time finding the red vs blue fights, and killing people who are out of position. Similar to what most of you solo players do, though you guys tend to find the fights between your faction and one other - which limits you to specific targets that other players from your own faction have likely already targeted. With zero support from other allied players, it's all on her to kill or be killed - or do enough damage to opponents already in fights such that her percentage of AP gains is higher than others.

The simple way as a DC, find an AD fighting an EP. Wait until both are low on resources. Kill the more powerful one, then the less powerful one. Get the points.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH The hostility is due to my being very proud of how much she's learned over the past month, and the never ending *** talking and whispers that she gets now when she's online. I took your response as another implied insult.

She spends most of her time finding the red vs blue fights, and killing people who are out of position. Similar to what most of you solo players do, though you guys tend to find the fights between your faction and one other - which limits you to specific targets that other players from your own faction have likely already targeted. With zero support from other allied players, it's all on her to kill or be killed - or do enough damage to opponents already in fights such that her percentage of AP gains is higher than others.

The simple way as a DC, find an AD fighting an EP. Wait until both are low on resources. Kill the more powerful one, then the less powerful one. Get the points.

People actually rage at players who are higher than them on the leader board? lol....
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a lot of wall repair kits.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually I spend most of my time between both enemies, pretty much every night. Bridge battles is where you usually will find me, if im in Cyro at all. To try to say I fight moreso with my allies as opposed to her - come on. Were talking about a NB here. This is literally a line I preach on my stream - to find the point between both factions and go there for action. I do this very thing.

If you want to make this an equal competition though, try using a sorc the same as he did Id say. NB is far and above able to do way more than any other class alone in cyro. When Im alone at the bridge and 30 red crash into 30 AD and I throw caltrops and streak through them dumping an ult, I dont really kill many people, but I make a lot of AP. Because one side kills the other and I get credit for a lot of "work". And beyond that, I need to rely on a lot more skill to stay alive than pounding hide.

Im not insulting your wife, I asked what she was doing. The reality is, she probably didnt close a large amount of kills that brought in her AP, while Sypher is. Shes likely doing something similar to what I described above, tagging large groups of players while others kill them. Frankly, it could be the AD groups, and it would be better off most of the time unless EP/DC are clashing in large numbers and dying very frequently - because you can orchestrate a higher return.. which is why I asked if she was with your guys groups. It is a different way of 'soloing' - but soloing for the sake of AP and just going out and soloing are 2 different things. I dont farm AP really, I dont wait around for D ticks, I just jump out into combat wherever it may be.

I dont fight as much in cyro recently, but I have fought a decent amount in each campaign from small scale groups. Im familiar with a lot of the better players out there. Ive literally never heard of this char. If others are in the same boat, it may be why youre seeing rage tells. If anything of this comes across as insulting, sorry - it shouldnt.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IE...True ganking. Good for her!

I did this for a long while after release. The run times to/from Bleakers eventually got tedius and I got lazy. It most certainly will keep you on your toes though.

I'm sure her rage tells are frequent and plentiful.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like you wouldn't believe..

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

IE...True ganking. Good for her!

I did this for a long while after release. The run times to/from Bleakers eventually got tedius and I got lazy. It most certainly will keep you on your toes though.

Not really talking about ganking, talking about 'tagging' people and collecting. Im cutting a clip from my stream last night just to demonstrate what I mean - and its nothing foreign to me, its just how it works. You could do this between 2 enemies and always come out on top because youre never a loser. In this case - DC comes in and cleans up a group we were already fighting. While they killed them from full health, all of my damage and my groups was still in there, and you can see we collect a decent amount. If I was solo here I would have collected a lot more.

This in essence is how you can be 'solo' and actually function solo - but net huge AP gains operating near a group of yours.. which is all I was asking about. But being a nightblade - you can go between enemies relatively easy throw in a det and an AOE ult and youve pretty much tagged enough damage to net the full payment of a full group.

Im sure something to this effect happened for @Crown wife even though he is saying she was just 'soloing' because its not likely you outperform some of the leaders on AD leaderboard by yourself. If you were that good, The Lord FENGRUSH would know your name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lacObkPIchM

Edited by FENGRUSH on December 30, 2015 9:11PM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure something to this effect happened for @Crown wife even though he is saying she was just 'soloing' because its not likely you outperform some of the leaders on AD leaderboard by yourself. If you were that good, The Lord FENGRUSH would know your name.

@Sypher has a very good explanation of solo AP farming in his latest stream at about 12:40 :twitch.tv/sypherpk/v/32681948

Regarding @FENGRUSH knowing names, some people much prefer not engaging in all the faeces (I really think that *** should be a valid word to use on forums) throwing and talking. @Lightingale plays a healing templar most of the time, so you wouldn't see her name on your death recount.

I've made the point a few times that an AP farmer, a 1vX'er, and a duellist are all valid solo play styles that take completely different skill sets. What Parody did was prove my point.
    Edited by Crown on December 30, 2015 9:38PM