The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Templar charge for a magicka based Templar healer?

Daedgaming
Daedgaming
✭✭✭
My secondary bar uses magicka detonation as the cast on self version whatever it's called plus puncturing sweep, reflective light, and radiant oppression. Would the Templar charge go well with this build? My ultimate is clouding swarm so I can quick Rez allies and also aoe down groups of people. Plus the invisibility is nice when casting radiant oppression.
GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer

Best Answers

• Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Answer ✓
  • Shankapotomus
    Shankapotomus
    Soul Shriven
    You should be using support/survivability skills on your secondary bar as a healer. No point in trying to push DpS, let the DpS in your group do that because their build is going to excel at dmg much better.

Channeled focus, Propelling Shield, Efficient Purge, Immovable and Volcanic Rune can all be much more effective for you and your group. Because if you die, your group dies. Not just healing but keeping the heat off your group helps them to focus on killing enemies as opposed to turning their attention to just trying to stay alive.
    Answer ✓
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes until it bugs out and locks your skill bar resulting in your death.