Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change email on my ESO Plus account ?

Argusus
Argusus
Hello, I no longer have access to my old email due to it being deleted. I can't find a contact phone number anymore or a way to email customer support without logging in. SO when I try to log into the website to send a request to update my email, I get a "we've emailed an access to code your email" problem is that email doesn't exist anymore for me to get the access code. If I can't change update my email then eventually when I"m asked by the game login screen to enter a new access code, I'll be locked out. I have submitted a request in game to have my information updated. below is my ticket number. can someone from ZOS please help!?
  • Beran
    Beran
    Soul Shriven
    Me too!
  • Argusus
    Argusus
    ZOS please help us... I opened a ticket in game explaining my problem and I haven't heard back...
  • Argusus
    Argusus
    I found this. Hopefully it works. Apparently I have to submit a compromised account ticket https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery complete the information requested and they will update the information.
    Edited by Argusus on December 30, 2015 3:44PM