The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a German Guild/Suche eine Deutsche Gilde

Aisakachan
Aisakachan
Soul Shriven
Hello,

So, i'm new in ESO. I started with 2 Characters, first is with Magic second with Assasin. So i want to play with some clan mates. I wanted to play on EU servers, my Launcher was set on EU and everything was OK, but then ingame i heard frome some guy that this is NA so, what can i do, when i changed to NA in my launcher to test there i saw that there is a Download of 36 GB so i left it and i said i would play here. Someone told me that here are also Guilds where they Speak German so i want to ask, if someone could send me a Link to the Theard or something else.

__

So, ich bin neu in ESO. Ich habe mir 2 Char. erstellt einer ist ein Zauberer und der andere ist ein Assassine. I wollte eig. auf einem EU Server spielen aber mein Launcher hat iwie gebuggt und jetzt bin ich hier auf den NA server. Darum wollte ich fragen ob mir jemand eine Deutsche Gilde vorstellen kann. Egal wie.

Danke
Thanks
Greetings
Grüße
___
Aisakachan
-Slovenia -Slowenien
Ingame: @Aisaka_Tomoko.