The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items & Limited-Time Offer Available in the Crown Store – 12/23 (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Celebrate the holidays in Tamriel with some special new offerings, including the latest releases from the Tailored in Tamriel line, and even a few returning favorites. Starting today, the High-Collared Coin Ball Gown, “Brilliance” Brocade Robes, and Baby Netch arrive in the Crown Store, and the Black Senche-Panther and Senche-Leopard are making a limited return. These two coveted feline mounts will be available until the morning of January 4th, so get them while you can!

be7d3945b1bf8493a3b19eb2570d8357.jpg
Bretons like to display their wealth through their apparel, as shown by the rich fabric and glistening ornamentation of this outfit designed by Lady Eloisse of House Manteau. “The coins are both decorative, and symbolic of one who has achieved a certain status in the world."

c941f076f0d2be41918099f13f1f0423.jpg
For the Orc who aspires to impress, this season Borzighu of Coldsnap Clothiers offers rich fabrics in subtle shades, accented with gold and steel to convey an indelible image of wealth and power. “It's wholly contemporary and urbane," says Borzighu, “but it still says, 'I have the power of a Clan Chief.'"

7b2c2aa65f2333025d6c8076a9c43725.jpg
What could be more appealing than a hovering football-sized odorous gas bag trailing a half-dozen squirming tentacles? Once this young Netch calf imprints on a master, it will follow him or her anywhere, floating along and tootling happily.

d875aa92f77a5347db11c0aa1dce9c30.jpg
This mount is said to have been bred by Baandari Pedlars, for ease in hastily leaving town after dark. No matter what time of day, you'll find it a graceful and stylish ride that will make you the envy of adventurers everywhere.

46b4859b26a3a0919d90114cfade7b09.jpg
The Senche-Leopard was bred for bearing an armed warrior while slinking through the steamy jungles of Pellitine. But Khajiiti riders found it had broader applicability, and use it both as a fast courser for couriers, and as an elegant town mount for young Elsweyr nobles.

If you pick up one of these Crown Store offerings, share your screenshots with us below or at TESOnline on Twitter!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! That Natch pet will be adopted soon. <3
    PSN: Rainraey
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! That Natch pet will be adopted soon. <3

right there with you!!!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Thank you for Netch, even its not limited, this is what I 100% buy!:)

P.s. any chance to see again horse from skyrim (ice horse)?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.... I like the idea, and for the first time (well second - the first Breton Evening gown) I'm tempted. ... well my altmer sorc is. tempted.

But... the colors. That dress is too garish, too many colors going on. And then you add sour green for the necklace? My delicate altmer's eyes are bleeing.

And the Orc outfits - the cuffs are just so horrible. Completely unrealistic for a warrior culture. Looks like the tailor didn't really know how long his customers arms were.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I disagree - love all the recent outfits!

While they are a bit garish by the usual standards we've seen, that's what makes them so great! ESO really needs more color here and there, so I'm hoping to see more costumes like this in the future. Keeps everything from being the same old "green, blue, brown, gray" song and dance.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind garish, or dramatic. But I do want a costume that doesn't clash with itself.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May not be the right place to ask, but: Hero costumes?
  • audrieltheelf
    audrieltheelf
    ✭✭✭
    dxdxLcW.png

So uh ... did anyone else notice the hole in the back of the ball gown??
    PC/NA/AD
    Alaudria - v16 Altmer Sorc
    Teleia Opisthia - v16 Imperial Templar (Tank)
    Fionna Dark-Heart - v16 Imperial DK (Tank)
    Katniss Never Seen - v16 Bosmer NB
    Stilettos and a Lava Whip - v16 Dunmer DK
    Kerasi Moro - v16 Breton Templar
    Kyria Lathraia - v16 Imperial NB
  • dgilpin22
    dgilpin22
    Seriously? Until the morning of Jan 4th? This is only stated here on the forum, not on the crown store news. It just says until Jan 4th. I sole reason I subbed again was because I wanted to buy these two mounts. As I work 24 hour shifts, I wasn't able to even have a chance to log on to buy these mounts until a couple hours ago. This stuff needs to be more clearly advertised. What a waste.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dgilpin22 wrote: »
    Seriously? Until the morning of Jan 4th? This is only stated here on the forum, not on the crown store news. It just says until Jan 4th. I sole reason I subbed again was because I wanted to buy these two mounts. As I work 24 hour shifts, I wasn't able to even have a chance to log on to buy these mounts until a couple hours ago. This stuff needs to be more clearly advertised. What a waste.

Dude, c'mon. This info has been in the Crown Store Showcase since December 12th. You had almost a month's time to look up what would be available and when it'd be offered - it's not their fault you missed the info. If you were too busy to check, you're too busy to ever use them, so why does it matter anyway?
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have thought that "X date" would mean they'd take my money till midnite local time, so that the payment registered on "X date".
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costumes are very nice, but can we start getting costumes that can be dyed to our color preferences, instead of the one look for everyone? It's less incentive to purchase it because one can expect many to have that very same look and color scheme.
    Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on January 5, 2016 3:19PM
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The costumes are very nice, but can we start getting costumes that can be dyed to our color preferences, instead of the one look for everyone? It's less incentive to purchase it because one can expect many to have that very same look and color scheme.

That's something that we are working on, though we don't currently have an ETA for it.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's something that we are working on, though we don't currently have an ETA for it.

That's great news! Thanks!

Any news on the clipping issues on the new female outfits? I really like the ball gown, but the clipping is kinda weird. I also love how the off-the-shoulders evening dress looks on my Argonian, but having her claws clipping through the shoes is really bothersome.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I named my Baby Netch Pooter!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Abeille wrote: »
    Any news on the clipping issues on the new female outfits? I really like the ball gown, but the clipping is kinda weird. I also love how the off-the-shoulders evening dress looks on my Argonian, but having her claws clipping through the shoes is really bothersome.

We're working on fixes for both. In fact, the claws issue is already fixed internally and will be in a future patch. :)

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post