The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Whats the point of tats? need better armors...

old_mufasa
old_mufasa
✭✭✭✭
All the armor it seems covers almost everything other then wood elf leather... I think they should add some more open armors.. I have a dragon knight with the dragon chest/back/arms tat and pretty much always covers up.. I would buy some costumes that had a more open/sexy look to show off my dragon tat....

anyone else?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think there should be an option to craft low level armors at high level materials, only once you've discovered it of coarse. Some of the lower-level looks aren't as covered up, the higher level you get the more covered up you become - which makes sense, but considering people can go into vet battles in evening dresses I don't see why it's imperative to have to wear the high level looks. Some of them look more suited to a parade than battle anyway, too fancy.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    old_mufasa wrote: »
    I would buy some costumes that had a more open/sexy look to show off my dragon tat....

anyone else?

I agree!! I always tend to go for Khajiit armor because it at least shows off your upper arms so you get a slight view of the tattoo... but yeah, it seems pointless to offer skin modification options and then not offer any way to show it.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder what the Devs view on this is... or should there be option to hide armors like you can with the helm if they don't plan to add more open armor.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder what the Devs view on this is... or should there be option to hide armors like you can with the helm if they don't plan to add more open armor.

I think it's been said before, the reason they won't do that is to prevent people running around in their underwear. That's only the 'shirt' and 'pants' slots though, hiding gloves, epaulets, belts, or shoes would be interesting. I'd love to hide my mage's gloves.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok.. so then the only option is for them to add some open armors.. maybe like these but with different armor types, deadra armor like this would look really cool...

4560-1-1324822101.jpg
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok.. so then the only option is for them to add some open armors.. maybe like these but with different armor types, deadra armor like this would look really cool...

I like that idea... some type of battle harness would be cool.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****