Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB bug - 0 Damage against higher lvl npcs

Dark_Aether
Dark_Aether
✭✭✭✭
I decided to level up a new nightblade toon and went to Reaper's March a bit early. To my surprise, half of my magic attacks (Funnel Health, Impale) were doing 0 damage some times. That never happened against npcs in the 5 level range but that area is 40-45 and I'm 32. Is that a known bug or I just should not be there. I do get the xp I need when I manage to kill.

iW5x1Bu.png?1
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a higher and higher miss chance the further underleveled you are. You're easily at that point.
    Edited by Daveheart on December 19, 2015 7:02PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats normal, they dodge your attacks.
    only some of your attacks will hit them
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, first time playing nightblade. I did not know that. Thanks for the info!
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not only with nb, its the same with all classes
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll have to stay within my level to not waste time with them dodging.
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    its not only with nb, its the same with all classes

I never noticed that before.