The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Currently Unplayable Due to Lag Spikes

thebigfist
thebigfist
✭✭✭
Getting a high frequency of latency spikes causing seconds of delay each time. Game is unplayable.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting this bad tonight at 2:30am US eastern. It only seemed to affect outside areas. If I stepped into a save zone it seemed to go back to normal. It happened in both in Orsinium and R'kwala . If I went inside the bank it stopped.

Edit: I got this on a failed re-log attempt, tried again and got in but still had latency spikes.

8qx4t2mmu1n9.png

Edit 2: Just checked my ISP and it must be their problem, I'm getting about 1/30 my rated down speed but still have my full up speed.
    Edited by Casdha on December 18, 2015 8:04AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    Getting massive spikes today as well.

This wasn't happening a month ago.
    Still perfect internet. Is Zeni going to address or fix this soon?I am kind of ready to jump games =( ... again
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    Currently the game is unplayable due to mass server disconnects.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    The game is also currently unplayable due to infinite loading screens while attempting to respawn in Cyrodiil.

I need to restart the game to rez.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    Currently experiencing mass server drops and loading screens of doom.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    More mass disconnects. Some players not able to relog.
    Edited by thebigfist on December 27, 2015 2:22AM
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    Lag Spikes are back after last patch.

EDIT: Now tested multiple services providers & locations. Same results.
    Edited by thebigfist on January 23, 2016 4:33AM
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say this week i mean week 3 after the advertise of the Thieves Guild the perfrom of the game is make it unplayable drop in both FPS and latency i got few lag spike before but now my FPS are down to between 1 - 13 and my latency go all way up to 999+ i have not add any hardware to my computer and my setup on my software is same as was last week.

I hope you guys can fix for i so want to play ESO :(
    Edited by Wolfshead on January 24, 2016 1:20PM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to do todays Undaunted daily, veteran White Gold Tower, everyone is lagged to hell, game is unplayable :(
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Ping has been horrid, but it's par for the course. The ridiculously long loading screens in Cyro make it so frustrating as to log off after about the 3rd time. Whether porting or spawning after dying, load screens last literally over a minute.
    Phoebe Anderson