The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THIS IS MY PETITION TO REINSTATE THE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE FEATURE!

Ranph
Ranph
✭✭
BRING BACK TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE FEATURE NOW!

SIGNED, (please post your name in the body of your text to symbolize your signature to endorse this petition)

Ranph
  • dazt
    dazt
    Or at least live chat rather than waiting 24 hours for a reply to each of your emails. Worst customer service i have ever seen for a game

Signed

Dazt
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    As covered in the forum rules, we don't allow petitions on the forums:
    Petitions and Protests: We do not allow petitions or protests on our forums. Due to the fact that both promote the use of demands and replies that consist of “/signed” or little else, we feel that neither encourage nor allow for meaningful and constructive discussion. Instead of using a petition or protest, we recommend presenting your thoughts as a request or suggestion so everyone in the community can discuss it.
    Demands and Threats: We encourage you to share feedback, suggestion, and requests with us, but we expect all of our community members to refrain from resorting to demands or threats. We believe that demands and threats are not constructive. Threats of real-life violence, in particular, are something we take very seriously and do not tolerate in the ESO community.
    You're certainly welcome to create a thread to discuss customer support, but please keep to constructive criticism and explanations of what you'd like to see.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.