The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to Login Since The Last 2 Days

dm.elfiantorwb17_ESO
dm.elfiantorwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Ok, I'm totally at lost on WTH is wrong with ESO.

I have a PC with Windows 10 installed and at the beginning of this week I had crazy ping spikes when playing, latency will spike to 999+ at random time and the game becomes totally unplayable. Since the last two days I'm also having difficulity signing in, the server keeps giving me different error message. Sometimes I got error 300, next time it will be 201, 200, or 108. I've tried uninstalling my AV and firewall (Avast), reset my WiFi router, reset my cable modem, reset windows TCP/IP stack, etc. None works.

I also have a MacBook pro with ESO installation and it has the same problem as above, my internet connection is perfectly fine (I have a 30 Mbps connection) and I've contacted my ISP and they also confirmed that there's no problem or network maintenance from their side.

Any assistance to resolve my problem above is greatly appreciated.
  • Winterwolf56
    Winterwolf56
    Soul Shriven
    i just got the game as a early xmas gift and i try to load the game for 2 days now and have done all of the same things and have not gotten the game to load it crash after like less than 1 min .. i have 5 other mmo i have on my comp. and have never had this much trouble getting a game up and ready to play
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me, have tried everything.
    Only thing I can think of is that I joined a french speaking guild shortly before this happened, have sent a support ticket to get removed from this in case its that.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • drunetovicheb17_ESO
    drunetovicheb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem for me, any solution?
  • Dexter411
    Dexter411
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, same here. Internet connection is fine. Problem started, for me today. I was able to log in and get character screen after choosing character, got kicked of the game. Now can not even log in.
    If some one has solution please post it.
    Merry Christmas!
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which server? I had issues on the EU server and got booted after about 10 minutes. Logged into my NA server characters and had no issue whatsoever.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Dexter411
    Dexter411
    ✭✭✭
    EU server
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    windows 7, running game for 8 months, no internet cnnectivity issues, us server ok - eu server NOT.

latency spiked this afternoon then dropped eu server connection and haven't been able to log in since then.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't login to either european or NA, have two accounts play on both servers on both accounts and nothing

@newtinmpls

and

@eglantinerose
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis