Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Gerimund's Guardian- Trial of the Spirit Bugged

ahinkleyk
ahinkleyk
Soul Shriven
Finished the spirit fires- Most were in the water which I've read is a bug itself so I sprinted every time I was on land and finished. Went back to the tent, went within the blue/circle area to complete and there's no one or nothing there. Need fixed so I can complete. I finished all the other trials. And I logged out and back in. Didn't have to redo the trial but still no one was there so I could finish.
  • ahinkleyk
    ahinkleyk
    Soul Shriven
    Okay. So, I decided to give up and complete other tasks- went to widulf on the side of town and he said I completed the trial of spirit. Why does the map day I have to go back to the tent, when he's by the finish line??
    Options
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    This quest is STILL bugged, found another thread dating to 2014... seriously FIX IT ALREADY!!!!!!
    Edited by TimeViewer on February 24, 2019 6:21PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this thread is a few years old and related to a possible bug we are closing the discussion. You can start a new thread in the Bug Reports forum. You can also follow the steps outlined in the help article below.

How do I submit feedback and bug reports?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.