The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Top 5 PvP Battles of the Week - Episode #14!

Lefty_Lucy
Lefty_Lucy
✭✭✭✭
Competetive small scale PvP'er.
GM of Afterburner - DC small scale PvP guild

YouTube: youtube.com/leftylucy_pvp
Livestream: twitch.tv/leftylucy_pvp
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man thanks for including me at #2! Watching these always makes my day but see'ing myself was just unreal! Love these, love what you do, keep it up man!
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko Would you mind sharing your armor? I would have private messaged, but that is not an option for me.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the Templar clips!? Think we've all seen enough sorc & NB vids by now :smile:
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    LearnThis wrote: »
    @Reeko Would you mind sharing your armor? I would have private messaged, but that is not an option for me.

You mean like, the style?
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    No, not the style, the actual armor sets. I am curious what you are wearing because I am curious how your numbers work out with the sets. As in, high damage, or crit, or regen or whatever. Do you mind sharing that?
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    LearnThis wrote: »
    No, not the style, the actual armor sets. I am curious what you are wearing because I am curious how your numbers work out with the sets. As in, high damage, or crit, or regen or whatever. Do you mind sharing that?

Oh. Well things have changed now that i crafted my Julio set. But in that clip i was wearing 5pc seducer light all infused with tri-stat glyph and 2pc molag kena heavy with magicka glyphs. Nirn inferno torug pact staff and torug resto with defending. Purple food buff in a campaign where DC owned everything. Lol

Fully buffed with molag proc, entropy and cloaked:
    20151031014826_zpssdopbdhf.jpg
    Edited by Reeko on December 1, 2015 11:26PM
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko Thank you. I am really surprised you were able to hit 3000+ spell damage with Seducer. I get that is fully buffed but still, surprised. I guess that comes from the Molag Kena then. I keep seeing and hearing about high damage outputs but I have never hit any where close on my characters. I am right now running a high 60% to low 70% critical build and I am still around 2400 damage un-buffed. I mainly wanted to ask about the armor because you maintained your magicka so well. I would have thought you to have a higher regen when I saw all of the spell casting. What is your mundus stone?
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

• Powerpeach
    awesome video,

Really enjoy watching these at work.

Keep up the good work.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELL YES. My favourite day of the week bruuuuuhs
  • Lefty_Lucy
    Lefty_Lucy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Where's the Templar clips!? Think we've all seen enough sorc & NB vids by now :smile:

I really wish I could put more Templar clips in here man. I need templar submissions though!
    Competetive small scale PvP'er.
    GM of Afterburner - DC small scale PvP guild

YouTube: youtube.com/leftylucy_pvp
    Livestream: twitch.tv/leftylucy_pvp