The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Karisha Stamina DK - Necrotic Lagg - EU

• Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    After a 5 month BdO break i started again to record some fights of today. HF and necrotic always 300+ never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZmF2KMYo8
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP Karrruusshiiaa
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MALLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUBBBBEEEEEEEETHHHH
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭

and now? everyone can wear it why should i not do it?^^
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasalda wrote: »

Heh You missed a lot of threads about malubeth during BDO break. Basicly mask is OP AF propably bugged which makes it broken at some point giving stupid adventage in PvP, to the point that atm mask is forbidden at PvP tournaments. Everyone can wear it of course but also everyone can exploit many things. Question is do You want to show Your skill at 100% or Your skill supported by bugs? Btw how it was in BDO? You end it or just have a short break?
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    juhasman wrote: »

Heh You missed a lot of threads about malubeth during BDO break. Basicly mask is OP AF propably bugged which makes it broken at some point giving stupid adventage in PvP, to the point that atm mask is forbidden at PvP tournaments. Everyone can wear it of course but also everyone can exploit many things. Question is do You want to show Your skill at 100% or Your skill supported by bugs? Btw how it was in BDO? You end it or just have a short break?

BdO was good till the point they made my 2 good equipped chars worthless in bringing even more rng ***. There was no lag in fights even if the animations had way more effects than here. The best PvP was to shoot afk horse riders from their horse with hoping they come with their guild and declare war on u...in total its a pve *** game for people who want to waste their time in grinding and gathering and preparing for the next patch...thats why i quit bdo.

In ESO u have always broken things^^ i cant remember one point where u didnt have it :D and atm i just test some stuff for example i wear 7 heavy in this video so i dont know if i will stay with this setup or change it (malubeth was always good i dont know why or if it is now buggy)...and btw eso duel or tournament rules i dont know in the past ultimates were not allowed then in GvGs people want to play without rezz (which is total *** in my opinion). In other games like daoc or warhammer u just used ur skills and here in eso many people just want the easy way^^ i mean if u cant interupt a rezz its ur problem and pls dont come with kagrenac or smth op

Edited by Wasalda on July 24, 2016 10:23AM
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭

BdO was good till the point they made my 2 good equipped chars worthless in bringing even more rng ***. There was no lag in fights even if the animations had way more effects than here. The best PvP was to shoot afk horse riders from their horse with hoping they come with their guild and declare war on u...in total its a pve *** game for people who want to waste their time in grinding and gathering and preparing for the next patch...thats why i quit bdo.

In ESO u have always broken things^^ i cant remember one point where u didnt have it :D and atm i just test some stuff for example i wear 7 heavy in this video so i dont know if i will stay with this setup or change it (malubeth was always good i dont know why or if it is now buggy)...and btw eso duel or tournament rules i dont know in the past ultimates were not allowed then in GvGs people want to play without rezz (which is total *** in my opinion). In other games like daoc or warhammer u just used ur skills and here in eso many people just want the easy way^^ i mean if u cant interupt a rezz its ur problem and pls dont come with kagrenac or smth op

Basicly problem with malubeth is that it can heal with ticks for 10k crit and increasing also Your overall healing by 30% when normally it should heal with ticks for 1-2k crit .
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly

The way I see it at the moment is when ever I see a video with the Malubeth set in use, you might aswell be running Cheat Engine as the set is broken. When they fix the random Breath of Life like heals on ticks, then and only then can I look at a video and say to myself yeah man this dude has got skillz.
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭

Exactly

The way I see it at the moment is when ever I see a video with the Malubeth set in use, you might aswell be running Cheat Engine as the set is broken. When they fix the random Breath of Life like heals on ticks, then and only then can I look at a video and say to myself yeah man this dude has got skillz.

then check out the other vids ;) As i said before i came back to game 1 week before and i still test whats new...and if people need to run a cheatengine in a game like eso then they should go and hang themself ^^
    Edited by Wasalda on July 24, 2016 4:53PM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malubeth is only good for solo or duo pvp tho. In groups its just a waste.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • YeahOmar
    YeahOmar
    Soul Shriven
    Daryn's GIFs are just f*cking golden xDD
    EP I Legendary Omar I AvA 37 I Mag DK CP 810
  • Mulcibur
    Mulcibur
    ✭✭✭
    Spaghetti never forgetti
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday we decided to search for some rare Pokemons in Cyrodil....lets see if we found some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emk8sTMfsxM
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AilFIDg.gif
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday we decided to search for some rare Pokemons in Cyrodil....lets see if we found some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emk8sTMfsxM

ahaha awesome. That negate party
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 25, 2016 6:28PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    nice video xD soo funny :smile:
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm at one point videos always ends. Here it was finished with my dead since i put normally wipes in my videos because im the opinion that everyone who only show how cool he is and perhaps needs like 1 week to get one good clip is a ... :)
    I thought a 10 min troll video is enough. It was a funny grp but most of the chars are twinks without proxi or anything serious so open field against a coordinated grp is a bit tricky. Perhaps next time the army will get some more deadroth pets which would make it an 100% win...Was i think first petrun for 99% of the grp i had my fun...good game good night good fist good fight!

the last post got deleted (that was my answer to it)
    Edited by Wasalda on July 26, 2016 3:08PM
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need to make a POkemon Go version next time :D and catch more and more :D
    Komm AD, bus baun. Komm AD einsteigen.
    Edited by Tower_Of_Shame on July 26, 2016 9:07PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that cloning Valgaror is a dangerous thing.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Baguette Skeleton Army
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

as long as u dont give him to much frogmilk avec baguette all is good!
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    Some Ebony Gameplay vs DC, who are normally on locked population every day while ep is on low or med....i dont know if they waste their time in PvE now or if they have alrdy enough that they cant pvecap every keep every day or night again :( HF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edJppyoRCE
    Edited by Wasalda on August 5, 2016 5:45AM
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some Ebony Gameplay vs DC, who are normally on locked population every day while ep is on low or med....i dont know if they waste their time in PvE now or if they have alrdy enough that they cant pvecap every keep every day or night again :( HF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edJppyoRCE
    #rekt
  • Argonian_Jesus
    Apply moar smurfs plz
    Reeh-Teeus EP Nightblade
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    How to deal with little flame kids...nothing to add then madcuzbad hf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZJ2Ogv3JQ
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    How to deal with little flame kids...nothing to add then madcuzbad hf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZJ2Ogv3JQ

Geesus christ Karisha - I rememeber this song from last summer... Chica chica BOMBA! Polish songs ftw! :P

#WellFisted
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    its romanian
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    its romanian

Yeah my bad. Sandu Ciorba is King of Gipsy Music :P
  • Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome Smallscale fist from the last 2 days....also including 1-3 troll scenes with a bigger grp size @cryboys...HF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQJfCzyy_0

• Wasalda
    Wasalda
    ✭✭✭
    Just some fights and a lesson how to fight a grp like a rat :( (YT rekt the quality in the last fight a bit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XETu6oq97Sw&feature=youtu.be
    Edited by Wasalda on August 17, 2016 12:18PM