The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best self-heal?

Scora
Scora
✭✭
What do you consider to be the best self healing of all the different skills out there?

How would you rank them all?
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    personally hardened ward with cp in bastion has never let me down :) i know its not a heal but it keeps me alive all the time, failing that i believe templars have the best self heals
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well as of now Rally the 2H skill and Vigor the alliance assault skill combo are the best self heal in the game so far. Well according to players opinions.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on November 29, 2015 12:34AM
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as of now Rally the 2H skill and Vigor the alliance assault skill combo are the best self heal in the game so far. Well according to players opinions.

I have a question about Rally since I'm thinking about going 2h in my next build. Do you get the final heal out of it also when you just let it run out or only if you reactivate during the duration?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get it when the duration runs out.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    healing ward and combat prayer aren't half bad, either.

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

I have a question about Rally since I'm thinking about going 2h in my next build. Do you get the final heal out of it also when you just let it run out or only if you reactivate during the duration?

You get the final heal when the time runs out if you re-cast and refresh the skill you will be healed the time it lasted. Long story short re-cast after say 4 seconds heal wont be good re-cast after say 12 seconds heal be good bit let it run it's time for 20 something seconds and get alot of HP. Also something I found very good is that Rally and Vigor tend to work alot better and more with the higher your health recovery is. Since they heal every second every 2 seconds when recovery works you'll be adding your health recovery on top of the effects of rally and or vigor.

So my 1400 something health recovery stacked with vigor which heals me 6000 something over 5 seconds with rally which heals me every second for like 400. Every 2 seconds that's (1400 + 2400 + 400) 4200 health every 2 seconds. Pretty good for a small HOT and again rally last over I think 30 seconds now so when rally time is up that's another massive heal.

So can be very good and if needing a quick heal pop those 2 and hold block up for a bit or dodge roll a few meters away and let them run there course or what I do in my case since I am a DK I use my ferocious leap which heals me thanks to battle roar and grants me a damage shield scaling off 107% of my health (for me atleast). So shield takes the damage and I get my entire health back in 2 or 3 seconds.

But side note this does cause a massive problem in weapon balancing cause of these 2 in combination along with GS passive of a extra 5% damage with rally and of course WB has made 2H skill line kinda OP. Now I'm not saying nerf 2H just make it so rally only effects you when you have the 2H equip and if you swap weapons the effect immediately ends.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on November 29, 2015 7:18AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoL Templar healer is amazing.. As long as you are alone and don't give the heal to someone else... Happens ALL the time lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigor combined with Rally is also amazingly strong for a play style that's supposed to be about damage dealing instead of healing. Ain't got *** on my unreliable Healing Ward that also has a tendency to get people killed due to a certain set of armor. Then again, Healing Ward is so ridiculous that the chances of someone killing you with an execute are very small.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on November 29, 2015 9:56AM