Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anti-Matter: 8- Stamina Nightbalde PVP

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some great fights in the video man but a ton of those solo ganks left a sour taste in my mouth and shouldn't have been included IMO, especially the camo hunter ganks.

Poor Sypher was probably typing someone in game. He was just standing there watching the enemy.

That Emperor looked like she was texting her boyfriend while holding block....never saw her in the game but she cast exactly one skill then held block.

I'm all for opening all in on someone when you're 1vXing to even the odds but 1 v 1 gank clips are the most boring thing to see in a PvP video. I liked the ganking 4 people on siege clip much more although you either died or had to flee afterwards since it cut off from there.

That tower infiltration was textbook executed. Loved it.

You do some insane damage and have some mad skills sure, I'd have just left the great 1vX clips in there and edited out the ganking or made them into a ganking highlight reel or something.

My 2¢.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Some great fights in the video man but a ton of those solo ganks left a sour taste in my mouth and shouldn't have been included IMO, especially the camo hunter ganks.

Poor Sypher was probably typing someone in game. He was just standing there watching the enemy.

That Emperor looked like she was texting her boyfriend while holding block....never saw her in the game but she cast exactly one skill then held block.

I'm all for opening all in on someone when you're 1vXing to even the odds but 1 v 1 gank clips are the most boring thing to see in a PvP video. I liked the ganking 4 people on siege clip much more although you either died or had to flee afterwards since it cut off from there.

You do some insane damage and have some mad skills sure, I'd have just left the great 1vX clips in there and edited out the ganking or made them into a ganking highlight reel or something.

My 2¢.

I understand this is just your opinion and I respect it. Allow me to explain. In every game I play, I always choose the big damage characters because it's the most fun playstyle as far as I'm concerned. Most of the time its some type of rogue/archer/assassin/nightblade etc. All throughout my ESO career, whether it's PVE or PVP, I have focused on damage dealing and all the different possible combinations/gear sets/ setups that you can optimize your build with. I play on the PTS very often whenever they add a new patch I test all the new gear and content and try to figure out what I'm going to do when it goes live. My number one character I focus on is my Nightblade, and the build I am running right now is the best one that I can come up with for all types of pvp gameplay. This includes camo hunter. The main reason I started using this ability is for the passive crit damage bonus so I could use Tri-Pots instead of weapon crit pots in PVP. Over time, I noticed how powerful of an ability it has become. I am the first to admit that this skill is way too strong right now. I have said it to guildies and friends for awhile now. I think that it should never ever double proc and I hope they fix that in the next major update. That being said, I fall victim to camo hunter on a regular basis as well. I die to it quickly and without mercy just like everyone else. I think that is fair in a way because anyone who wants to can just fight fire with fire until they fix it.

As far as the video goes, I know not everyone enjoys those quick kills but personally as a viewer I enjoy watching any videos where people have high burst damage or do a lot of killing in a short period of time. The goal of PVP at its core is to kill your enemies, isn't it? Thats just my opinion though. Not everyone will agree but at least those of you who don't will understand where I'm coming from. Also, I just wanted to say I have nothing but respect for the people I fight in my videos. Without them there would be nothing fun to do and I wouldn't be able to grow as a player through victory and defeat. In future videos you will still likely see me opening from stealth because that's what a good stamblade would do to utilize his racial and class passives but again that's just my opinion. Expect less of the straight up gank clips going forward but no promises that there will be zero.

Thank you for the constructive feedback and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

My 2¢.

^wut he sed

-Tamerlin
    Edited by Lisbette on January 6, 2016 2:03AM
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    and Anti Matter I'm solo about 75% of the time on my sorc and the other 25% I'm in a group no bigger than 5. Nice try kid. And Methy has the same issue I do so yea

-Tammy
    Edited by Lisbette on January 6, 2016 2:04AM
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    I do commend you. I really do. One time I had 5 (five) surprise attacks on my death screen from 5 (five) different nightblades. Yours was the highest damage so congrats my friend, no one can take that away from you ;)

-Tam
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    And I have tons of respect for Haxus members like Akinos, Hektik, Jules, Grom, and Elwin because at the very least they have had the guts to accept a 1v1 challenge and stood toe to toe with me. I believe your response to a 1v1 was, "nah bro, I don't duel. I just like to open world...." Xv1, from stealth, lol. Good night sweet prince.

-T
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »
    And I have tons of respect for Haxus members like Akinos, Hektik, Jules, Grom, and Elwin because at the very least they have had the guts to accept a 1v1 challenge and stood toe to toe with me. I believe your response to a 1v1 was, "nah bro, I don't duel. I just like to open world...." Xv1, from stealth, lol. Good night sweet prince.

-T

Edit: Actually I do remember a conversation we had once before I had ever dueled anyone officially and I told you no thanks. Since then I have and I actually really like dueling so I will take you up on your offer whenever youre free. Just PM me in game and we can do that
    Edited by xANTIxMATTERx on January 6, 2016 3:28AM

Officer of Haxus | NA
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That was very entertaining to watch Anti!! And great choice of trance music, loved it :)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice video @xANTIxMATTERx the dmg you put out is just insane.

Are you running a Sharpened Mace and Dagger?

And what would be the best way to incorporate a speed buff in this build?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »

-T

Edit: Actually I do remember a conversation we had once before I had ever dueled anyone officially and I told you no thanks. Since then I have and I actually really like dueling so I will take you up on your offer whenever youre free. Just PM me in game and we can do that

will do :)

-Tammy
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    That was very entertaining to watch Anti!! And great choice of trance music, loved it :)

Thanks buddy!
    Very nice video @xANTIxMATTERx the dmg you put out is just insane.

Are you running a Sharpened Mace and Dagger?

And what would be the best way to incorporate a speed buff in this build?

Yes and speed pots :)

Officer of Haxus | NA