The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Windows vista 32 bit system error after loading in from character screen on.

Reevster
Reevster
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so haven't been able to play on my older system amd 2 core with 4 g video card windows vista 32 bit
for like a year, one reason i quit playing a year ago as this is not new problem on this system.updated drivers , removed addons, fixed patch , load launcher with admin etc, pretty much did everything I could find to try and fix it online.

I have been running the game on my newer windows 10 laptop but i think is harming the on board video card as it not a high end machine, the screen has gone blank a few time , i am assuming the video is shutting down.

Anyways I want to play on my older system as it has a better video card etc.

Been tossing around the idea of building a budget gaming desktop but I need to buy windows 10 and I don't want 32 bit, which is what i would need to put windows 10 on my old system which may or may not fix the problem.

But until then I really would like to get my old system working so it can get pass the error problem after loading from the character screen, it happens every time.

Any help would be appreciated !