The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store - 11/25 (All platforms)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will ps4 be getting the polar bear mount?
    @deaths_reaper45 If one platform is going to get it, they'll all get it.
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno one small thing is that the riding lessons are locked at the toon level :( I cannot bank them for my other characters...
    @Hlaadriel If you open the riding lessons pack you can bank each lesson individually.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that would make Black Fredas better is a Black Senche and/or a Black Bear Mount!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    The only thing that would make Black Fredas better is a Black Senche and/or a Black Bear Mount!

I bought the special for pretty much everything in it, but a Black Senche would make me throw $$$ at my screen in almost 5 seconds flat. I hope they don't bring it out too soon though as I am so broke after all the stuff I bought online this week, it will take time before I can purchase more crowns.
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Will ps4 be getting the polar bear mount?
    @deaths_reaper45 If one platform is going to get it, they'll all get it.
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno one small thing is that the riding lessons are locked at the toon level :( I cannot bank them for my other characters...
    @Hlaadriel If you open the riding lessons pack you can bank each lesson individually.

thanks for the tip!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought it for the guar. Couldn't find a way to get him by his little self.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I bought the special for pretty much everything in it, but a Black Senche would make me throw $$$ at my screen in almost 5 seconds flat. I hope they don't bring it out too soon though as I am so broke after all the stuff I bought online this week, it will take time before I can purchase more crowns.

The Black Senche Panther was available for a limited time on the PC for 2500 crowns. I'm guessing it'll be available again at some point for the console players.

My main character has been riding that mount since I purchased it. I'm now on XB so I love showing it off! :smile:
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 1, 2015 6:02PM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

The Black Senche Panther was available for a limited time on the PC for 2500 crowns. I'm guessing it'll be available again at some point for the console players.

My main character has been riding that mount since I purchased it. I'm now on XB so I love showing it off! :smile:

Yeah and at that time I was playing on PC, but missed it due to not being on my PC at the time. I hope they do bring it to Xbox One as at the moment my Xbox One is the only system I can play games on. But not till January as I can't afford it due to buying my first Turtle Beach 500X Xbox One Surround Sound headset, 4 Xbox One games + DLC, and 1 5500 crown pack all at huge discounts because of the sales this weekend still added up to almost $300.00 and I still have to save for a new gaming PC.