The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bad Latency lately

Soleya
Soleya
✭✭✭✭✭
Last few days I've logged in my ping rate is 250ms to 500ms. In the past it would be between 80 and 100. Anyone else noticing this as well?
  • syzmic
    syzmic
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the past 3 or 4 days has been around that for me as well.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't take this too personal but come complain when you play every single day with a latency of AT LEAST 200 with not rare peaks of 500, 700, even 999+, dying without seeing what hit you
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Lately? Since beta.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, ever since the latest patch I've been getting frequent spikes of 500+ ms outside of Cyrodiil.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • pirate3
    pirate3
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Massive lag. Game freezing and kicking me out, forcing me to reboot my machine before I can relog. All the fun of the fair.