The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[New AD Guild] - The Hallowed Vanguard

TheBronox
TheBronox
The Hallowed Vanguard

Looking for a more casual, laid back, friendlier guild? Somewhere you can just relax in Tamriel and not worry about how good your stats are?

The Hallowed Vanguard is a place to enjoy the game at any level, and any pace. Play it your way! I hate when people tell me how to play video games, especially ones like this. Just because the build you are using isn't a top meta build, that shouldn't mean you're being discriminated from every group you try and join. I'm looking for anyone who wants to join, people who are looking to trade, craft, explore, and even slaughter on the battlefields!

Grouping shouldn't be hard, and it shouldn't be frustrating. I'm looking for friendly and helpful people who just want a "family" to play the game with. A guild with active members in the voice chat, striving to help each other play the game as a group. I'm also going to try and throw guild events, such as lotteries, drunk dungeon runs, or massive PvP groups!

If this sounds like a Guild you'd be interested in joining post on the forums for me to see, or for a quicker response, find me online @TheBronox via Xbox One. I'm in the Eastern standard time zone and I'm usually online after 10pm late into the night. Hope to see interest, and I hope to see this guild grow!