Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Smallscale Video] Derra - Fluff - Etaniel : Three man ressource defense

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quantine wrote: »
    Great teamwork guys, keep it up!!! Love the music :)

Doubt we can keep up, everyone is leaving the game
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

I think its a case of a too little, too late.
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭

:'(:'(

Don't believe, they'll come back!!
    Edited by Quantine on November 3, 2015 2:16PM
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally i´m logging in every day. It´s just that it takes me about 5 to 15 mins of pvp during primetime to get frustrated and either gather materials, chat (mainly rant about the lag) or log off again.

It´s sad because i love the game when it´s playable. Even without any new pvp content for cyrodiil since release and questionable balancing decisions up until now - i freaking love the game when it´s working. Sadly though it´s failing at delivering the very basic. It´s not playable in the evenings.

On top of that i´m over the cp cap so if pvp is unplayable the game leaves me with absolutly nothing to do. Can´t comment on the reasons the others are on the verge of quitting.
    Edited by Derra on November 3, 2015 2:56PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Personally i´m logging in every day. It´s just that it takes me about 5 to 15 mins of pvp during primetime to get frustrated and either gather materials, chat (mainly rant about the lag) or log off again.

It´s sad because i love the game when it´s playable. Even without any new pvp content for cyrodiil since release and questionable balancing decisions up until now - i freaking love the game when it´s working. Sadly though it´s failing at delivering the very basic. It´s not playable in the evenings.

On top of that i´m over the cp cap so if pvp is unplayable the game leaves me with absolutly nothing to do. Can´t comment on the reasons the others are on the verge of quitting.

Everytime I get home from work I'm barely able to play lag free.
    I was so bored yesterday that I started to quest in orsinium or let's say follow-the-arrow-without-reading-anything.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

I was so bored yesterday that I started to quest in orsinium or let's say follow-the-arrow-without-reading-anything.

That's what I did too, with a bit of raging on vet arena as well. But what's the point of questing, there isn't any interesting reward, it's basically just lore and bad voice acting.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's what I did too, with a bit of raging on vet arena as well. But what's the point of questing, there isn't any interesting reward, it's basically just lore and bad voice acting.

First I tried that arena with my 14.5k health Stamina NB.. Nope nope nope nope.
    Cloak doesn't work at all and nearly everything uses undodgeable AoEs.
    With 21k Health and just running in circles spamming flying blade it was kinda fine, but I only went to stage 4.. Sleep more important :P
    Magicka was always easier than Stamina in PvE, so whatever it's not like I need anything from that arena.. :D

I do the quests cause I kinda hate to have something left open and not done :p

- Meow -
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

With 21k Health and just running in circles spamming flying blade it was kinda fine, but I only went to stage 4.. Sleep more important :P
    Magicka was always easier than Stamina in PvE, so whatever it's not like I need anything from that arena.. :D

I rage quit on the 4th boss after 30 attempts lol. The worst part is when i take a wrecking blow for 20k and I can't see the animation because there is this "mechanic" that tells me to sit under the boss, and since the boss is the size of a house I can't see what the trashmobs are doing x)

I'm going to laugh so hard when PvErs who manage to wipe on trashmobs in IC sewers (even when they are in gruops of 5-6) start trying the vet mode of the arena x)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I rage quit on the 4th boss after 30 attempts lol. The worst part is when i take a wrecking blow for 20k and I can't see the animation because there is this "mechanic" that tells me to sit under the boss, and since the boss is the size of a house I can't see what the trashmobs are doing x)

I'm going to laugh so hard when PvErs who manage to wipe on trashmobs in IC sewers (even when they are in gruops of 5-6) start trying the vet mode of the arena x)

With 14.5k health I got rekt like 10 times at stage 2.. Undodgeable AoEs everywhere and each of the three bosses deals 15k damage with a normal attack.. With 21k health it was much easier and didn't die at all.
    Fourth stage, first try 37%.. died cause I dodged right into three AoEs. :(
    Stamina Build is like playing on hardcore.

- Meow -
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Getting one-shot with 14k HP? Pffft

Bow before the power of the 38k sorc shield stack that makes these bosses hit like wet noodles. Bow, mortals!

PS: PvE is going to get Sorcs nerfed. Mark my words...
    EU | PC | AD
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bow before the power of the 38k sorc shield stack that makes these bosses hit like wet noodles. Bow, mortals!

Was there ever any doubt?

How big is your hardened ward in PvE? Like 24k?
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Yep. And 14k Harness.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vMA is not hard, but personally i don't see the reason to do it, sets are trashy and rng still trash. And dont know how it possible but pvp lags even worse for me and i thought it can't be worse.
    Edited by Cinbri on November 3, 2015 5:57PM
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep. And 14k Harness.

What is your overload crit?
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    great teamwork, great play, good job.

i wonder what would of happened if all your enemies had proxy det tho. (i honestly hate that skill) this isnt criticism btw. i just wonder if you guys can survive through that *** XD
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    great teamwork, great play, good job.

i wonder what would of happened if all your enemies had proxy det tho. (i honestly hate that skill) this isnt criticism btw. i just wonder if you guys can survive through that *** XD

Would depend entirely on how coordinated they´d use it. Most likely we would have died rather quickly : P
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yep. And 14k Harness.

What is your overload crit?

Errm no idea. What would 3k spell damage and 42k max magicka get me? (That's my PvE build, not PvP)
    EU | PC | AD