Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AP to Gold conversion - Rate and best way?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
After IC update, what is now the best way to convert AP to gold? V14 gear is absolete.

Have considered just announcing in chat, but not sure what conversion is considered "fair" nowadays?

IIRC, Orsinium does NOT bring any new meaningful ways to spend AP. Only some way to waste crazy amounts on motifs or crafting mats or whatever it was.

Tips? Need me some gold before Orsinium comes.
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    After IC update, what is now the best way to convert AP to gold? V14 gear is absolete.

Have considered just announcing in chat, but not sure what conversion is considered "fair" nowadays?

IIRC, Orsinium does NOT bring any new meaningful ways to spend AP. Only some way to waste crazy amounts on motifs or crafting mats or whatever it was.

Tips? Need me some gold before Orsinium comes.

Erm motifs are going to be the best money makers for pvpers. Since pvers won't want to grind 1 million plus AP, all you'll have to do is list a motif in the guild store for a huge chunk of cash and people will pay.

Since even pve pages for glass/xikvyn etc stoll go for 30 -50k per page, I wouldn't be suprise to see a whole book go for 1 million plus, since it's going to be what? 1.4 million to get the whole book?
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then, i will keep my AP for now then. Has anyone posted details from the PTS, on the new AP purchaseable items? Collection, prices etc?
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they're all on the pts section.