The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Team Sauce Trading: 5000+ Members! Trading, PvE, PvP, Trials, Raffles, Events! - NOW RECRUITING!

• jcwalterb14_ESO
    GT: Soiotheory

1. Secret 2. Apple 3.Au Jus 4. Haute
    Edited by jcwalterb14_ESO on June 30, 2017 4:19AM
  • Eightysevenxxx
    Eightysevenxxx
    Soul Shriven
    Eightysevenxxx to join secret if there is room.
  • Pureliquidacid
    Gt: iiGodLiike 305
  • Vladdy2727
    looking for great guild. please send invite for:

Au Jus and Haute Sauce

GT: xx Vladdy2727
    thanks
  • Sylphex
    Sylphex
    ✭✭
    Invites will be sent to you all in the coming days. Secret is full, however.

- Alakaslam
  • Piptein
    Piptein
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Piptein
    Au Jus or apple if you have an opening. Thanks!
  • DarthRuprecht
    DarthRuprecht
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Darth Ruprecht
    Would love to join Au Jus or Haute Sauce if you have a spot open.
    Edited by DarthRuprecht on July 7, 2017 1:48PM
  • freelancer492
    Freelancer492 au jus or haute
  • LTPDark
    LTPDark
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Xerben
    Au Jus
  • TheMajesticGeek
    GT: The MajesticGeek
    Secret, Apple,Au Jus or wherever you have an opening.
    Edited by TheMajesticGeek on July 17, 2017 3:51PM
  • madwurms
    madwurms
    New to the game. Joined two or three weeks ago. Just reached V16 last week....

Just a bit constructive crit.

More out reach...been part of the guild for 3 weeks not much in outreach and grouping. Possibly have a leaders in place to setup some dungeon groups and mentor or welcome new members.

Members are more than just a number. More than just 5K-10K donation every week. I have been member for three weeks dropped 20 k and come back from a vacation and was booted. I understand you need your donations...but don't treat members as cattle.

Cannot see what is in the guild bank...worried about inappropriate access, theft etc...get that.

But happy gaming, in general no complaints. Just someone new to the game..... trying to level and collect resources to craft and maintain 5K donations every week can be a challenge not impossible but a challenge just turned v16...but i scraped up the dough ...lol

Game is great, I do enjoy helping others out in ESO world and sharing ..building synergy and cooperation is also important, and also welcoming newbies and allowing them to contribute and room for a bit or error.

Thanks again good luck sauce gang and hope you all find it bit more patience and........ communication is key!

Edited by madwurms on July 25, 2017 10:45PM
  • incomplete_name
    I'd like an invite to any. Prefer apple or haute. Gt: incomplete name
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If theres a spot available for the trader in craglorn, ill take an invite or wait if its full. GT Sosketched
  • DuchessPoptart
    madwurms wrote: »
    New to the game. Joined two or three weeks ago. Just reached V16 last week....

Just a bit constructive crit.

More out reach...been part of the guild for 3 weeks not much in outreach and grouping. Possibly have a leaders in place to setup some dungeon groups and mentor or welcome new members.

Members are more than just a number. More than just 5K-10K donation every week. I have been member for three weeks dropped 20 k and come back from a vacation and was booted. I understand you need your donations...but don't treat members as cattle.

Cannot see what is in the guild bank...worried about inappropriate access, theft etc...get that.

But happy gaming, in general no complaints. Just someone new to the game..... trying to level and collect resources to craft and maintain 5K donations every week can be a challenge not impossible but a challenge just turned v16...but i scraped up the dough ...lol

Game is great, I do enjoy helping others out in ESO world and sharing ..building synergy and cooperation is also important, and also welcoming newbies and allowing them to contribute and room for a bit or error.

Thanks again good luck sauce gang and hope you all find it bit more patience and........ communication is key!

Have you downloaded the Band app? That is where most of the guild chats and you can find an answer for help for just about anything. I say this because i was well under level 50 when i joined sauce and have gotten more help than i had hoped for or expected
  • madwurms
    madwurms
    [/quote]

Have you downloaded the Band app? That is where most of the guild chats and you can find an answer for help for just about anything. I say this because i was well under level 50 when i joined sauce and have gotten more help than i had hoped for or expected [/quote]

Thank you, I never had an opportunity...I was booted before I could start lol. Just hoping for a bit more communication, to be booted after three weeks ...is a sign of money grabbing not building synergy and/or community. Maybe it was perfect storm and timing. IDK, IDC...we are all adults....just shared my experience....no harm ...no foul.

Back to gaming.
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    Some friendly advice: Every time I see someone recruiting for a guild in chat, it's in all caps, and it's approximately every other text entry. It makes them sound obnoxious and desperate. If y'all try to make sure your recruiter isn't spam-yelling, that will stand out in a good way.
    Edited by Elfbait on July 28, 2017 9:00PM
  • wanderertrent
    wanderertrent
    Soul Shriven
    GT - P R E Z O A
  • SoupDejour
    GT: DB soup Dejour
  • Necromionicon
    Necromionicon
    ✭✭
    Apologies for the delayed reply madwurms! I'm sorry to hear about your experience! It sounds like there may have been some miscommunication and misunderstanding about our events, dues policies, etc. Note that these forums are for recruiting only and are not monitored for member issues. I encourage you to message me directly over XBL at Necromionicon to discuss any issues! Thx!
    Sydea AD CP780 dps magblade
    Sydbuddy A EP CP780 stamdk tank
    Sprinkly Tinkler AD CP780 dps magplar
    Witterbug AD CP780 dps stam sorc
    Scinter EP CP780 dps magdk
    Sydbuddy B CP780 dps magsorc
    Storage Sam EP CP780 magplar healer
    Astr'ea DC CP780 dps stam sorc
    Ray'nara AD CP780 sap tank magblade
    J'nara DC CP690 780 stamblade
    J'Maru AD CP780 dps stamplar
    M'taabo AD CP780 dk tank
    Ar'Jynta DC CP780 warden tank
    Ulur'Aba DC CP780 dps magward
    Tor/nea DC CP780 dps stamward
  • XxHATExFULLxX
    Got all your requests! Will be sending out invites shortly. Sorry for the delay! :smile:
  • Kitty_Quietly
    Kitty_Quietly
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Kitty Quietly

Would prefer Haute but any would do.
  • XxHATExFULLxX
    Invite sent! :):)
  • Tacktheritrix
    Tacktheritrix
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Saluki03

I'd like to join Haute sauce but open to anywhere you have a spot.
  • XxHATExFULLxX
    Invite sent!
  • MsDrosera
    MsDrosera
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MsDrosera

Already part of haute looking to join apple if open!
  • XxHATExFULLxX
    Sent :)
  • tarhele
    tarhele
    Please send invite if still recruiting
    GT - Tarhele
  • hatcburrito
    hatcburrito
    Soul Shriven
    Lookin to join - GT HatchBurrito

Would love Apple Sauce but would join whichever guild is open
  • XxHATExFULLxX
    Sent :)
  • sciferlogical
    sciferlogical
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join Apple Sauce if possible. Looking to sell in Craglorn. GT: Sicfer Logical