The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Team Sauce Trading: 5000+ Members! Trading, PvE, PvP, Trials, Raffles, Events! - NOW RECRUITING!

• NikkiBayda
    NikkiBayda
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join!

tag: etozhebayda
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    GT: SpottierTax5

If you're still recruiting. Thanks!
  • royfrazer
    royfrazer
    Soul Shriven
    GT is Saint r 0 y
  • Zorkulon
    Zorkulon
    ✭✭
    Waiting List Updated
  • malikpgeb14a_ESO
    malikpgeb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Mractor
  • Stonden
    Stonden
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Paper Target
  • royfrazer
    royfrazer
    Soul Shriven
    GT : Saint R 0 Y
  • Zorkulon
    Zorkulon
    ✭✭
    Waiting List Updated, invites should go out tonight!
  • FromTheVoud
    FromTheVoud
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I just wanted to know if I could join? I've maxed out Alchemy and Clothing, and I've been trying to find a guild where I could sell all my potions in bulk. I mostly play PvE. I'm always open to new friends or ideas on different ways to play. My gamer tag is iProLEGEND 3D can't wait to see what's in store
  • Jacob1320
    Jacob1320
    Soul Shriven
    GT: WildStingray342

• MsDrosera
    MsDrosera
    Soul Shriven
    MsDrosera

invite pls
  • FromTheVoud
    FromTheVoud
    Soul Shriven
    Also I have LINE as well
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much are the weekly dues?
  • tylerjburnell
    tylerjburnell
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite. PSN: tylerjburnell
  • PPPPEAR
    PPPPEAR
    if you're still taking new members my gt is PPPPEAR
  • nickbuchnerb16_ESO
    GT: Scruffin

Invite please
  • 1Red13
    1Red13
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Mystic Red
    Thanks
  • Zorkulon
    Zorkulon
    ✭✭
    montiferus, weekly dues are 10K
  • Zorkulon
    Zorkulon
    ✭✭
    Waiting List updated
  • Ni1nj4
    Ni1nj4
    my gamertag is
    StkUrHedNDooDoo

I have deposited three times this week, and you still have me blocked
    you shouldnt have blocked me in the first place. I paid two weeks ago on monday for that week, and that goes until this past sunday. So for the next monday to sunday (today) i was gone on monday and you blocked me. I have until yesterday to pay this weeks dues. I was blocked already when I went to pay on tuesday (yes 8 days from my last payment, but not yet overdue for this week)
    you did this to me before, so I started putting 10001, 10002, 10003, each week when you make me pay extra, hoping that would alert you to the fact that I am paying multiple times, but that didnt seem to work since im still blocked.
    please stop doing this to me
  • Balsagna
    Balsagna
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love an invite. Gamer tag: CBalsagna thank you very much!
  • Vacnol
    Vacnol
    Soul Shriven
    Requesting invite; Gt: GhOsT_GaLxY
  • NumericDreamz
    Inv = NumericDreamz
  • Bladestruck
    Bladestruck
    Soul Shriven
    Bladestruck
  • Zorkulon
    Zorkulon
    ✭✭
    Waiting List Updated!

StkUrHedNDooDoo - I have you re-promoted however you did not attempt to contact me by in game mail, BAND, or XBL about this issue prior to posting it on the forum??? Our Dues Officer only marks notes for 10K even deposits because other people change the amounts so that we can tell the difference between dues and donations. Your method of trying to show something about your deposits is probably the reason your dues were not counted. In the future please just contact one of the officer's through XBL messaging for any issues and we will be glad to help you with them and help correct any misunderstandings. This is not the proper forum for voicing a concern about a dues question. Thanks.
  • GotEmTrevZ
    GT : GotEmTrevZ
  • Tickley_Pickley
    Tickley_Pickley
    Soul Shriven
    I believe I was a member last year before I lost my gtag and stopped playing. Got it back last week and started back up.

GT: Tickley Pickley
    Stam sorc: Vorado

Would like to prepay at least 2 weeks of dues upon joining. Thanks!
  • Sylphex
    Sylphex
    ✭✭
    List updated!

We currently have traders in Rawl'kha, Craglorn, Daggerfall and now Vivec City! The latter three have many spots available and no current waiting list. I will try and get the guildmaster to make an updated post to reflect this.
    I believe I was a member last year before I lost my gtag and stopped playing. Got it back last week and started back up.

GT: Tickley Pickley
    Stam sorc: Vorado

Would like to prepay at least 2 weeks of dues upon joining. Thanks!

I've added you to the list but be aware that we only accept weekly, monthly (5 weeks) and lifetime payments!

• Tacktheritrix
    Tacktheritrix
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join

GT: Saluki03
    Edited by Tacktheritrix on June 13, 2017 4:27PM
  • schreck_66441nub18_ESO
    schreck_66441nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? GT Hellraiser23