Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Its time to send the AD home in all Campaign's

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
Messege from the Imperial City, "It's time to end AD and have no yellow castle's on all campaign's why because they hate the pact". : ) Wouldn't that be nice to look at the map and see no yellow anywhere on the map.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel disagrees with this notion and instead counters with the offer to repeatedly hit you in the no-nos with their hammer until all is right with the world.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soon Cyrodiil will be devoid of AD. Come the holidays Santa calls all the elves back to the North Pole to make that yearly deadline.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, then maybe reds and blues will actually fight each other. LOL

Seriously.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Messege from the Imperial City, "It's time to end AD and have no yellow castle's on all campaign's why because they hate the pact". : ) Wouldn't that be nice to look at the map and see no yellow anywhere on the map.

You must be a console player LOL. If you were a pc player, you would know that this notion of ridding Cyro of AD is simply...ludicrous.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

You must be a console player LOL. If you were a pc player, you would know that this notion of ridding Cyro of AD is simply...ludicrous.

pretty sure this is true based on his username
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm angry.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on 29 October 2015 02:30
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Azuras star? Forget it!
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, we don't need to send the AD home. They just need to step up and push the EP once in a blue moon. But I guess they love being second instead of first.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana train is gonna run wild on you http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8525/8473527727_b60c31c8a4.jpg
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like it's time for AD and DC to stop helping each other to fight EP. It's getting ridiculous in Haderus xb1 na. EP would be getting attacked from the west and south non stop even when we have nothing on the map.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    More like it's time for AD and DC to stop helping each other to fight EP. It's getting ridiculous in Haderus xb1 na. EP would be getting attacked from the west and south non stop even when we have nothing on the map.

Stop lying I play Xbox NA Haderus Campaign as a member of DC and we never work with AD you know why we keep pushing you guys when you have no scrolls because we have them and we aren't going to let you all get them back.

Also we know you guys are working together with AD.Dude EP have a Full AD raid of PC transfee in the Right Chalman Tower when we pushed you guys with about 2 Full raid when you had 3 raids defending the Keep because all you guys had was Chalman and BRK.We saw EP defensive Siege in the same tower when we broke the wall down ran in and killed the EP that was holding us at the breach which was a lot .Then we ran into the right tower to set up Siege next thing we know its a full f#ck AD raid stealth in the tower.We wiped the AD and the EP that tried to wipe us while we had our backs turned but still come one why do you guys have to cheat and work together to beat us.

Also EP are full in Haderus 24/7 when the rest have 2 bars you all can barely push past BRK Chalman and Bleakers.If EP would get their players out of Buff servers maybe you could actual have a chance instead of being wiped every time we see you all.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol then why is DC always constantly attacking east? When AD is at threat of gaining emporership it looks like DC still focuses on attacking EP instead of preventing AD from having an emporer. AD Is almost aways pushing north to BRK while DC pushes chalman. The west side of the map from Roebec to aleswell is usually left untouched.
    Edited by Skinzz on 1 November 2015 05:38
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol then why is DC always constantly attacking east? When AD is at threat of gaining emporership it looks like DC still focuses on attacking EP instead of preventing AD from having an emporer. AD Is almost aways pushing north to BRK while DC pushes chalman. The west side of the map from Roebec to aleswell is usually left untouched.

First off if we have the north they can't get Emp also why wouldn't we cut off EP spawn in the east so the only way to defend BRK is to run from drakelow which is a very long run.Also if you only hbe 2 bars and you pushed the Faction with 3 bars all the way back to their gates you should keep up the momentum.Not to mentioned we need Chalman if we want to get EMP so why wouldn't we push it then BRK.Should we just run from Bleakers to BRK?Not to mentioned before prime time EP pushes DC back to 3 Keeps and we hold those keeps for hours.So sorry if we push you guys back to your gates as revenge.

Also Am starting to think your just trolling and don't even play Haderus because This is never true unless we are cutting off your respond and we would more then likely attack bleakers first so you would have to run to us.

Lastly BRK and Allesia are the two hardest keep for DC to take its the farthest away from us and the most easily defendable keeps in game and AD and EP love those two keeps.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point is DC seemingly only attacks eastward. Every single time it's chalman and brk under attack. Aleswell and ash are untouched for long periods of time. Its like a force of habit to focus on EP. AD rarely pushes u guys on the west. Every major battle is on the east side of the map and I can take the screen shots to prove it.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point is DC seemingly only attacks eastward. Every single time it's chalman and brk under attack. Aleswell and ash are untouched for long periods of time. Its like a force of habit to focus on EP. AD rarely pushes u guys on the west. Every major battle is on the east side of the map and I can take the screen shots to prove it.
    Because you guys have the most people how hard is that to understand you have a higher population then both of use also you don't realize fighting on That bridge is the most fun you can have PVPing in this game,not to mention DC barely every get to do it.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

if you're referring to moon cursed campaign I agree with you. but then again the current banana emperor and the rest on that leaderboard are cheaters, I help my 3 friends this week get emperor, before the last EP emperor was crowned we ran into this group in southern cyrodiil and out of no where my whole group was dashboarded 4 times except 2 people in my group.
    but these banana weirdo's are apparently the scourge rejects who have complained to my guild about making moon cursed a yellow server, basically these trolls want easy mode.

this week I will be gathering a massive force to take the entire map back. that map will be mine. I will even go as far as lending my hand out to the blueberrys so they can take their keeps back.

I think I can gather 80 players.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you're referring to moon cursed campaign I agree with you. but then again the current banana emperor and the rest on that leaderboard are cheaters, I help my 3 friends this week get emperor, before the last EP emperor was crowned we ran into this group in southern cyrodiil and out of no where my whole group was dashboarded 4 times except 2 people in my group.
    but these banana weirdo's are apparently the scourge rejects who have complained to my guild about making moon cursed a yellow server, basically these trolls want easy mode.

this week I will be gathering a massive force to take the entire map back. that map will be mine. I will even go as far as lending my hand out to the blueberrys so they can take their keeps back.

Lol I been to moon curse blade and even farm their plus taken out the EMP and his 3 lacky out trust me when I say you could probably take the map with just 40 players.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not everyone but some groups within opposite factions certainly do work together. Don't get the wrong impression that it's everyone it's just a few bad apples we need to weed out. All alliances suffer from it
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    In NA AZ PC the EP will always attack the faction that is down.

For instance, we (DC) hold Aleswell and EP holds Chalman, and AD holds the other 4 emp keeps. Logic would say DC hits ash and EP hits BRK... No AD + EP hit ales and then AD has an easy cap at BRK.

They also do this to AD. Blue controls the map, just lost BRK to AD, where does EP go? To BRK...
    Edited by MountainHound on 2 November 2015 11:23
  • OreoTheDj
    OreoTheDj
    ✭✭
    AD makes sure the EP and DC numbers stay low cant have them running around like they think they run anything
    "Ahh... The beauty of the naked form. These Dunmer are rather prudish, are they not? Of course, there is an island you can reach filled with wonderful, naked, glistening bodies. It only appears when the moons are full, the rain falls, the seas run red, and it's M'aiq's birthday."- M'aiq the Liar
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately my VR15 is garbage now. Once my mana DK reaches VR1 I will come kill Telel and any other AD fool that stands in my way
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Lol I been to moon curse blade and even farm their plus taken out the EMP and his 3 lacky out trust me when I say you could probably take the map with just 40 players.

I seriously hope that was a joke? or trying to be sarcastic?
    even though I ran across the emp 3 times my group did kill that weirdo.
    Susie crabgrass also runs with a group and one or atleast one of them likes to kick people offline when youre near them inside a keep.
    right now my groups are not interested in trying to take back the map although we have taken a lot of keeps and resources today.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • ATH31ST_TR011
    ATH31ST_TR011
    Soul Shriven

Funny, this is always how I've always thought of EP, and I'm from DC, originally AD. Everywhere I go, EP has much higher numbers than anyone, unless they're sleeping or something. It's really sad, I'll be in a keep with five blues and here come the Chinese. Like, two or three full groups, is that really necessary? The only time i seem to notice DC winning, is when most of EP has gone to bed, bringing their numbers to a more manageable level. Look, I know you're all together because of your fanboysexual similarities pertaining to Skyrim, but you are vastly overpopulated and you ruin the game. And then you pretend you're hot *** because you're "winning". Makes me wanna stoop to your level and *** with questers in Chillrend or something.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC Haderus, we have disabused the bananas of the idea that they can use it as a PVE zone for farming mats, which is what they must have been doing all this time, based on the speed with which they go squish.

• CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol :smiley:
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel disagrees with this notion and instead counters with the offer to repeatedly hit you in the no-nos with their hammer until all is right with the world.

I have to say your reply left me laughing. You'd have gotten a LOL if we still had it but instead you got Awsome. ^^
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha!

EP and DC scrubs saying we purposely disconnect them, this is gold. You are getting disconnected cause you are running in an AOE ZERG!!

Madness.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    PS4 NA scourge. Today the AD attacked while the EP was sleeping in from a long night of drinking. They survived for a good 3-4 hours until they were pushed back to their home in the south. Mean while a rag-tag crew of DC tried to attack us while we were capturing one of the AD keeps, we quickly sent them home for they did not return. Yet again the EP was victorious, we will see you again tomorrow AD. BLOOD FOR THE PACT!

PS: what's this "Green Alliance" I keep hearing about?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green alliance is a complete myth. Team Orange is VERY real.