The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How To Make Everyone Happy

HighT3chR3dn3ck
HighT3chR3dn3ck
✭✭✭
Just create a PvP arena with a matchmaking option. 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, whatever. So the duelists can duel to their hearts content OUTSIDE OF CYRODIIL
  • olimarfreak
    olimarfreak
    ✭✭
    Won't happen i guess. But it would be nice. Would love to fight vs friends of mine, but i can't atm bc they are in the same alliance ;D
    PS4 - EU - PSN: olimarfr34k / YT: olimarfr34k ESO
    CP600+

Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | VMSA Flawless 548k | Immortalix (AD)
    Redguard Stamina Templar | VMSA Flawless 558k | Jab on Em (DC)
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer | VMSA Stormproof 557k | Slippery when wêt (EP)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Bombblade Setup | VMSA Stormproof 552k | Emilio La Gucci (AD)
    Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight | PvE only | VMSA Stormproof 510k | Cat with Hella Dots (DC)
    Khajiit Stamina Nightblade | PvP only | Shadowmeow (AD)
    Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight | PvP only | Saltbae (AD)

Soon: Magicka Templar

Vet & HM Clear
    MoL, AA, HRC, SO

#PwNeD is BACK!
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just create a PvP arena with a matchmaking option. 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, whatever. So the duelists can duel to their hearts content OUTSIDE OF CYRODIIL

Not that I disagree but the funny thing is all the people asking for it would get totally bored by it after a short while. And I don't even want to think about all the rage threads or e-preening resulting from dueling..
    Edited by k2blader on October 27, 2015 7:44AM
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not only arena... some battlegrounds with targets or something in it like a 8v8 or something. Like Age of Conan had or WoW and all the other mmos that had a lagfree pvp option at least. Or the good old alterac valley from vanilla WoW were u actually had some sort of sieging in it and other stuff that was pretty awesome.