The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

A Simple Tip

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If you want to learn in PvP and improve, it's highly recommended to record your gameplay, especially your fails and watch them so that you can carefully analyse your performance and what you could have done better in that moment, like if you didn't use an ability at the right time or if you didn't try to play it safe etc etc.

200.gif

--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do actually do just this..

I record all my play and then view it back after the fact and see where i could have done something different...
    another option is to whisper the opponent and ask them questions as well..

I have learned more by whispering guys who killed me than speaking to my own faction...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds silly, but how do you whisper across faction? I have wanted to talk to the people that have killed me before and have never been able to whisper to them.......
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds silly, but how do you whisper across faction? I have wanted to talk to the people that have killed me before and have never been able to whisper to them.......
    If you would want to whisper me on another faction, you would type /w Lava_Croft, and press enter. Note the comma at the end.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to learn in PvP and improve, it's highly recommended to record your gameplay, especially your fails and watch them so that you can carefully analyse your performance and what you could have done better in that moment, like if you didn't use an ability at the right time or if you didn't try to play it safe etc etc.

200.gif

Good tip. I've done that in other games and for me it does help to see how and why you won/lost.

Not sure what Nick Cage has to with it, though.....does he play NB?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • KostasDragonborn

200.gif

what do you folks use to record your gameplay? Also, using a program having it recording already optimized for YT would be nice. I have this for other games using the AMD Evolved Gaming client, but sadly it wont work with ESO.
    - Walk with virtue, friend.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

200.gif

what do you folks use to record your gameplay? Also, using a program having it recording already optimized for YT would be nice. I have this for other games using the AMD Evolved Gaming client, but sadly it wont work with ESO.

Hmmmmmmm not sure when it comes to PC, if that's what you're on.. but there's a few free programs out there, actually.. you could use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) it's for streaming but you can record your footage. Since I'm on PS4, the feature is already there for me to record and upload, but then I edit videos on WMM etc :p
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.