The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Transfering account to the NA server from EU, is it possible?

demustacio
Hello, I was wondering is it possible to have a account transfered from the EU megaservee to the NA megaserver? I have my reason for asking this question. First my connection are better to the NA server due to the location of where I am (asia). I have 350 - 500 ping constantly in the EU server making it very hard to play especially during pvp. While in the NA server i have 200 ping. This is way better though it's not much. My second reason is that my character in the EU has already surpassed the veteran marks and having a devent amount of CP. And redoing this on the NA server would be a waste of time in my opinion.

Again, this is just me asking question of which is it possible or not. If it's possible, how do i get the account transfer? If not, then i'll just have to do it the old fashioned way.

Regards,
demustacio
You won't see what hit you
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @demustacio !

Unfortunately we are unable to offer account transfers at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • demustacio
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hi @demustacio !

Unfortunately we are unable to offer account transfers at this time.

Thank you for the info @ZOS_MollyH :)

• giancian
    giancian
    Soul Shriven
    When you say "at this time", do you mean you are at least working on the possibility? There are LOTS of people, including me, who didn't realize the importance and perils of choosing a server when excitedly launching the game for the first time. Characters, crowns, mounts, DLC, etc, not transferring between both megaservers was a fact I found out about too late, there was no info about this when launching the game.

PLEASE consider offering this service! A small fee would be very acceptable for this!

Thanks!
  • demustacio
    giancian wrote: »
    When you say "at this time", do you mean you are at least working on the possibility? There are LOTS of people, including me, who didn't realize the importance and perils of choosing a server when excitedly launching the game for the first time. Characters, crowns, mounts, DLC, etc, not transferring between both megaservers was a fact I found out about too late, there was no info about this when launching the game.

PLEASE consider offering this service! A small fee would be very acceptable for this!

Thanks!

@ZOS_MollyH if you guys can consider this post and my own post and consider the possibilities of server transfer for people like us we would be very grateful :) thank you
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they should at the very least allow us to share our crown store purchases and DLC .

I play both servers and will have to pay real money for a DLC twice? Are you kidding me?

I wish there was a number I could call and find some help.

You are charging us twice for the exact same DLC? I suggest you make DLC content account based.